Bertie the Bunyip

Default I'm being mail bombed

Nik wrote in
:

I've got a fair idea who's doing it.

Well?

Share!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in news:bkembi$s7p2$1@ID-
120108.news.uni-berlin.de:

Ditto.
However, almost all of it is killed by my filter at the ISP.

Really?

Do give some more details, nazi boy. which ones are being filtered?

Bertie
FFF
Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org
"Nik" wrote in message
I've got a fair idea who's doing it.

Nik

Bertie the Bunyip

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in news:bkemfj$v2cs$1@ID-
120108.news.uni-berlin.de:

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in message
"Nik" wrote in message
I've got a fair idea who's doing it.

Ditto.
However, almost all of it is killed by my filter at the ISP.

Looks like we're winning!
Bertie made the mistake of forging my name as well.
That, at the very least, is a violation of copyright.
It may well also be a criminal offence.
We'll see.

Bwahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwha hwhah!

And what makes you think I'd bother to mailbomb you you fjuckwit.

Winning!

Bwawhahhwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwha hhwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwh
hahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhaw!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in
:

"bowman" wrote in message
Scott Lowther wrote:

I think everybody is being mail bombed. Myself and several people
on a wholly different newsgroup are getting nailed with more than a
message a minute, each with a 140K "Microsoft" message.

My ISP started eating those, and a smaller 20k version started
appearing. One wonders how many MicroSoftHeads will really click on a
'MS update'

from
?

They don't have to click on some of them if their MS security is not
up to date.

Oh dear! Oh my!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Steven T Abell wrote in
:

Anybody have a really good way of dealing with these? I use Mailwasher,
and it's showing its limitations...

I use an older version of Netscape,
set up a filter that trashes anything that doesn't have my name
in either the "sender" or "to" fields.
I'm still having to suck these things over the wire,
but at least they're going straight into the trash.

OK, thanks for that!

Bertei

flora macdonald

"bowman" wrote in message
Scott Lowther wrote:

I think everybody is being mail bombed. Myself and several people
on a wholly different newsgroup are getting nailed with more than a
message a minute, each with a 140K "Microsoft" message.

My ISP started eating those, and a smaller 20k version started
appearing. One wonders how many MicroSoftHeads will really click on a
'MS update'

from
?

They don't have to click on some of them if their MS security is not
up to date.

Oh dear! Oh my!

Bertie

One of mine has the address Microsoft @yahoo.com. How does Yahoo allow
this nasty "virologist" to use its address?

Flora
Doug Freyburger

flora macdonald wrote:

One of mine has the address Microsoft @yahoo.com. How does Yahoo allow
this nasty "virologist" to use its address?

"Allow?" You're the one who brought up allow. If you wished you
could print up return address labels with any return address you
like and use them on your envelopes. The person at that return
address didn't allow you. The address is forged or it is a name
designed to be deceitfull.

But speaking of forged and deceitfull, the insane Bertie is on a
roll. You can't learn everyone about someone by who their friends
and enemies are, but it is said you can learn much about a person
from their friends and even more from their enemies. Bertie has
spent year after dreary year attacking Asatru. His vulgar and
delusional insane character complements Asatru. Thanks for that,
Bertie. Im sorry lunatics are allowed net access.

Mail Handling and Cruising Phil Cruising 7 October 15th 03 12:57 AM
Getting rid of the deluge riverman General 3 September 25th 03 12:08 AM
junk mail SkitchNYC ASA 5 August 22nd 03 05:45 AM
Buying an Outboard Online or Mail Order Tony Thomas General 3 July 16th 03 02:35 PM