Capt. Mooron

Default Fun in the lock!

"Vito" wrote in message
| thunder wrote:
|
| On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:15:27 -0300, Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| I would have bitch slapped the owner ....
|
| I can understand questioning his competence, but bitch slapping a 65
year old?

| Right up the man's alley.

While you'd be bangin' his old lady and making fun of him wouldn't you
dipwad...

CM

Capt. Mooron

Nah... I would've bitch slapped him for not turning the engines off .......
I mean how old a 65 are you talking here... too senile to operate a vessel,
to weak to walk?

My old man is 30 years older than that... and if 65... it would make this
dude Donal referred to only 17 years older than me.

Who's saying he was older than his wife... who can say she was 60. Maybe she
looked 60 but was only 50. Maybe her husband was only 4 years older than
me... would that make it OKAY?

He obviously couldn't give a hoot about his wife!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I would have bitch slapped the owner of the boat at the first sign of
incompetence...

Donal already satated that the woman was in her 60's...chances are the man
was probably even older, has lost his reaction time, and possibly is already
suffering from dementia. Bitch-slapping people does nothing to improve a
situation, but does tend to inflame others, especially when they perceive
that the elderly are being abused (hint-hint....taking a walk in your own
shoes). I am not defending the man's actions or lack thereof, but different
people react in diffrent ways and he, too, could have been suffering from
shock or disbelief. The thankful part is that there was someone there to
act, there was someone there, to assist the old man, and that no lasting
damage seems to have occurred.

Shock is a weird thing. People act totally out of character when it
strikes. Some people are lucky and have had training to react
immediately...if a person has never been in a bad or dangerous situation,
they may not even realize how bad things really are, even staring at it
right in the face. It's wasy to condemn people. It is much harder to
understand them. It is always better to at least try to understand than to
condemn. (unless of course, you're talking about a few jaded individuals
that we all know...)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Vito

Donal wrote:

If I ever witness such a thing again, I will be less civil. I wonder how
much the keeper had to pay to get his trousers dry cleaned? There wasn't
even an attempt to say "thank you".

A thot occurred to me on the subject: maybe the husband was far less
that greatful but could hardly say so. Perhaps he'd worked hard to
murder his wife and make it look like an accident; then you and the lock
keeper intervened and ruined his day. Or perhaps he is approaching
senility and got too confused by the unexpected turn of events to
function properly. Old people do that some times. Don't ask me how I
know but you will too someday .... (c:
Donal

"katysails" wrote in message

He
should have been offered something.

You don't know that he wasn't after all was aid and done. After the man
took his wife home and got over it all, it is very possible he came
back and recompensed the lock keeper.

--

Somehow, I doubt that he did. He seemed more annoyed at his wife's
"behaviour" than anything else.

If I can find the time, I'll phone the marina tomorrow - and ask.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Vito" wrote in message
| A thot occurred to me on the subject:

Realy Vito... a whole "thot".... Wow!

maybe the husband was far less
| that greatful but could hardly say so. Perhaps he'd worked hard to
| murder his wife and make it look like an accident;

Ya Think??? .... tell us Vito... what happened to you that resulted in such
loathing and cynicism of your fellow man? What drove you to your delusional
fantasies about biker gangs, gang bangs, gang rapes, ganging up against....
wait a minute here... do I detect a pattern?
I bet you weren't "accepted" into your local gang!... shunned by your peers
as a spineless coward! Now your hate for anyone displaying any success 9is
evident in your twisted tales of vengeance against those you believe to be
your superiors.

Can't you just be happy being Vito the Village Idiot.

then you and the lock
| keeper intervened and ruined his day. Or perhaps he is approaching
| senility and got too confused by the unexpected turn of events to
| function properly. Old people do that some times. Don't ask me how I
| know but you will too someday .... (c:

Yeah... sure Vito.... and just maybe he was overcompensating or trying to
hide his self doubt and inherent panic at any challenge. Sounds like a dead
ringer for you! Bwahahahahahahahahhaaaa

CM

The_navigator©

Just call him 'Vi' = village idiot (and a very stupid editor and vile by
half).

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Vito" wrote in message
| A thot occurred to me on the subject:

Realy Vito... a whole "thot".... Wow!

maybe the husband was far less
| that greatful but could hardly say so. Perhaps he'd worked hard to
| murder his wife and make it look like an accident;

Ya Think??? .... tell us Vito... what happened to you that resulted in such
loathing and cynicism of your fellow man? What drove you to your delusional
fantasies about biker gangs, gang bangs, gang rapes, ganging up against....
wait a minute here... do I detect a pattern?
I bet you weren't "accepted" into your local gang!... shunned by your peers
as a spineless coward! Now your hate for anyone displaying any success 9is
evident in your twisted tales of vengeance against those you believe to be
your superiors.

Can't you just be happy being Vito the Village Idiot.

then you and the lock
| keeper intervened and ruined his day. Or perhaps he is approaching
| senility and got too confused by the unexpected turn of events to
| function properly. Old people do that some times. Don't ask me how I
| know but you will too someday .... (c:

Yeah... sure Vito.... and just maybe he was overcompensating or trying to
hide his self doubt and inherent panic at any challenge. Sounds like a dead
ringer for you! Bwahahahahahahahahhaaaa

CM

katysails

He seemed more annoyed at his wife's
"behaviour" than anything else.

Oh...well, then...one of the "you embarrassed me in front of a crowd" =
type...If so, then Moron can have him.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Like I said... Bitch Slap some sense into him.... =20

sigh...always so extreme....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

Moderation is for Monks to truly enjoy life... take big bites - Robert A
Heinlein

Right back at Ya! :-)

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Like I said... Bitch Slap some sense into him....

sigh...always so extreme....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Vapor Lock 454Southwind Power Boat Racing 0 June 30th 04 03:54 PM
Raytheon MARPA performance? HSB and two displays? BOEING377 Electronics 15 November 13th 03 01:40 AM
Which GPS? Parallax Cruising 18 November 2nd 03 01:19 PM
Zodiac Inflatable Oar Lock Pins and Sleeves Mark Pieczonka General 0 July 26th 03 05:23 AM
Overheating, Hydrostatic lock, ring gears and starters rayjking General 0 July 12th 03 05:49 PM