Vito

Default Fun in the lock!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Like I said... Bitch Slap some sense into him.... it wouldn't take long and
the results are immediate.

Yup, provided it was some weak old man in his dotage - as may well be
the case here. Otherwise you'd be hiding behind some computer somewhere.
Vito

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Ya Think??? .... tell us Vito... what happened to you that resulted in such
loathing and cynicism of your fellow man? ...

I get along fine with my fellow men, it's the blowhards and phonies I
have trouble with. But God loves them else he wouldn't have made so many
of them.

What made me cynical was 65 years dealing with DUDES. It's like being a
Rotty in a pack of yap-yap Chihuahuas constantly congratulating
themselves on scaring off the mail man. I see dudes at Daytona posing
beside customs somebody else built, dressed as tho they just stepped out
of Easy Rider - so proud and feisty you'd think they were real. In fact
every one of them thinks the dude beside him IS real ... until they see
a real ass-kicking administered by experts! I've seen dudes dressed up
like 12 year olds playing mountain man, dissing playmates for not having
the "right" beadwork. I've seen dudes strive for status on horses they'd
been afraid of before folks like me had gentled them and I've seen dudes
strutting at discos trying to bluff other wimps til they see a little
blood, then it's stampede for the exit. I saw one run a bluff on a man
with a knife then be surprised when he got cut. I've seen them pull guns
and shoot the sky then run lock themselves in a girls bedroom when their
bluff got called. OTOH I'm unsportsmanlike because I shoot deer off my
back porch instead of a tree stand and worse because I "unfairly" bounce
dojo ballerinas off walls if one tries to kick me. Guess what they say
when I get PO'd and have a half-dozen bangers punish some idiot with
2x4s while I visit the sheriff? Oh the shame of it all ....

Now another dude comes along, this one playing tough sailor, his ego all
tied up in another game. But he don't know it's a game because, thanks
to a sheltered life, it's the only game he knows. You yap yap about
three ladies using you as a sex toy but get all offended when you find
out that others like them use bikers then marry mealtickets ... like
you? You yap yap about 'bitch slapping' some old guy for dissing a woman
who, for all you know snagged him in the old hair trap then made his
life miserable for the last 45 years. Yap, yap, yap. But you'd be the
first to holler "police" then "mama" if the same old geezer dropped a
dime on you; just like Danny did when Sinatra let him fight.

Don't get me wrong, I've played games myself - biker, sport car racer,
mountain man, etc. but the difference is I know they're games whilst
dudes like you, from golf pros to gang bangers think *their* game is
reality until they end up as a wife or mealticket or reality bites their
ass under somebody's feet. Then they bawl and call for their mamas and
whine about injustice. Lemme tell you, being around them is enough to
make *anybody* cynical.

So now it's your turn: tell us Capt wink how did you get the funny
title, why do you think it makes you better than, say, a high-dollar
pimp, and when and how did you make your first bones. And while you're
here how about a picture in those seal fur panties and the caribou boa.
The_navigator©

Vito wrote:

I get along fine with my fellow men, it's the blowhards and phonies I
have trouble with. But God loves them else he wouldn't have made so many
of them.

Looked in the mirror recently?

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron

Ain't that just the kicker..... Vito's life history presented because he
can't comprehend rhetoric....

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

| Vito wrote:
|

| I get along fine with my fellow men, it's the blowhards and phonies I
| have trouble with. But God loves them else he wouldn't have made so many
| of them.
|

| Looked in the mirror recently?
|
| Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron

How old does one have to be to don the mantel of "dotage".... ???

CM

"Vito" wrote in message
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| Like I said... Bitch Slap some sense into him.... it wouldn't take long
and
| the results are immediate.
|
| Yup, provided it was some weak old man in his dotage - as may well be
| the case here. Otherwise you'd be hiding behind some computer somewhere.

Donal

"Vito" wrote in message
"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Ya Think??? .... tell us Vito... what happened to you that resulted in

such
loathing and cynicism of your fellow man? ...

I get along fine with my fellow men, it's the blowhards and phonies I
have trouble with. But God loves them else he wouldn't have made so many
of them.

Don't get me wrong, I've played games myself - biker, sport car racer,
mountain man, etc. but the difference is I know they're games

.....and yet you don't seem to be able to see that this is Usenet, and *not*
real life???

Please explain?

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

....are you in your "dotage"???
....and if you are will you shut up if I bitch slap you?

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| How old does one have to be to don the mantel of "dotage".... ???
|
| CM
|
| "Vito" wrote in message
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| |
| | Like I said... Bitch Slap some sense into him.... it wouldn't take
long
| and
| | the results are immediate.
| |
| | Yup, provided it was some weak old man in his dotage - as may well be
| | the case here. Otherwise you'd be hiding behind some computer somewhere.

Vito

Donal wrote:

....and yet you don't seem to be able to see that this is Usenet, and *not*
real life???

Thank you Donal. I understand now.
Vito

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

...are you in your "dotage"???

Not quite ... oops, I almost forgot Donal's admonishment and answered
honestly ... Hell no! I'm 7ft and 400 lbs of rock hard bone and muscle
with a mind so sharp I dabble in advanced math just for fun. I can't
hope to match y'all at dreaming but thats a start.

...and if you are will you shut up if I bitch slap you?

Naw, I'd flip ya over and add another star to me brown wings.

Vapor Lock 454Southwind Power Boat Racing 0 June 30th 04 03:54 PM
Raytheon MARPA performance? HSB and two displays? BOEING377 Electronics 15 November 13th 03 01:40 AM
Which GPS? Parallax Cruising 18 November 2nd 03 01:19 PM
Zodiac Inflatable Oar Lock Pins and Sleeves Mark Pieczonka General 0 July 26th 03 05:23 AM
Overheating, Hydrostatic lock, ring gears and starters rayjking General 0 July 12th 03 05:49 PM