Capt. Mooron

Default Canadian Track information...

This is Environment Canada's predicted track... they were bang on for Fabio!

http://www.atl.ec.gc.ca/weather/hurricane/current6.html

CM

Simple Simon

That's pretty close to most of the other computer models.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Too bad all but the BAM -M are out of line with reality.

You watch, Isabel, in the next few days, will track more to
the north of northwest than all the tracks show. This will put
landfall farther north along the coast than they all show. I'm
still going for the core to hit at the western end of Long Island.

Booby is in for it!

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
This is Environment Canada's predicted track... they were bang on for Fabio!

http://www.atl.ec.gc.ca/weather/hurricane/current6.html

CM

Shen44

Subject: Canadian Track information...
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 09/15/2003 16:16 Pacific Standard Time
That's pretty close to most of the other computer models.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Too bad all but the BAM -M are out of line with reality.

You watch, Isabel, in the next few days, will track more to
the north of northwest than all the tracks show. This will put
landfall farther north along the coast than they all show. I'm
still going for the core to hit at the western end of Long Island.

Booby is in for it!

S.Simon

BG You could still get lucky, but you're not paying close enough attention to
weather to the West .... beginning to look like those highs will pass North and
keep the storm South in the Carolina's.... still a question of "time will
tell".

LOL, I know Neal, you're upset that I won't take some grandiose stand for exact
landfall .... yet.... but, then again, unlike you, I've dodged hurricanes and
typhoons at sea.

Shen

Simple Simon

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:09:37 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:
Then you could certainly have used a navigator with my skills at
weather prognostication. If I ever wanted to go to work for a
large shipping company at a cushy desk job it would be easy to
talk them into it because I could save them millions by averting
weather delays, cargo disasters and loss of life and limb by
choosing routes by and past dangerous tropical cyclones so as to
keep pretty much on schedule. This knowledge combined with
my vast practical knowledge of the Colregs would assure any
shipping company would suffer few, if any, cases of litigation
due to negligence.

Hmmmm, perhaps I should seek such a job. I could do it right
here aboard my fine vessel via my wireless broadband link. I
would not even need an office in the executive suite. What
company do you work for? I'll contact them first and see what
they have to say. Maybe I could make life safer and easier
even for you though you will probably still hate me for some
unknown reason.

S.Simon - future shipping magnate

Simple Simon

wrote in message ...

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:09:37 -0400, "Simple Simon"

If you are attempting to "pick me up", you should be aware that I

don't swing that way.

Meaning Billy Boy Blue is in a committed and monogamous
homosexual relationship! Bwaahahahahahahahah!

S.Simon

Shen44

From: "Simple Simon"

Then you could certainly have used a navigator with my skills at
weather prognostication. If I ever wanted to go to work for a
large shipping company at a cushy desk job it would be easy to
talk them into it because I could save them millions by averting
weather delays, cargo disasters and loss of life and limb by
choosing routes by and past dangerous tropical cyclones so as to
keep pretty much on schedule.

ROFL That's just what the people on the ship's need .... another deskbound,
know-it-all, pencil pusher, without a clue, telling them what to do.

This knowledge combined with
my vast practical knowledge of the Colregs would assure any
shipping company would suffer few, if any, cases of litigation
due to negligence.

The lack of common sense shown in above statement would negate any advantage to
your employment.

Hmmmm, perhaps I should seek such a job. I could do it right
here aboard my fine vessel via my wireless broadband link. I
would not even need an office in the executive suite. What
company do you work for?

"Cape West Marine Service" Save your dime .... I'm a close friend of the boss
and can guarantee you wouldn't qualify for employment at any level. BG

Shen

Simple Simon

"Shen44" wrote in message ...

"Cape West Marine Service" Save your dime .... I'm a close friend of the boss
and can guarantee you wouldn't qualify for employment at any level. BG

Another case of, "It's not what you know - it's who you know!"

Now, it becomes perfectly clear how you managed to even get
a job. You credibility is now even more suspect than it was before.

Does your company have a web site? I tried to look it up on
Google and got only two results neither of which seemed to
be right. What kind of crummy company do you work for
when they're so backward they don't even have a website?

That's another way I could help them. I could create an
attractive website for them.

Does your 'boss' have a company e-mail addy?

S.Simon

Shen44

From: "Simple Simon"

Another case of, "It's not what you know - it's who you know!"

Nope, without the "what", I'd be of no use to the company, no matter who I
knew.

Now, it becomes perfectly clear how you managed to even get
a job. You credibility is now even more suspect than it was before.

Whysat?

Does your company have a web site? I tried to look it up on
Google and got only two results neither of which seemed to
be right. What kind of crummy company do you work for
when they're so backward they don't even have a website?

That's another way I could help them. I could create an
attractive website for them.

ROFL, this company needs no "web sight" or advertisement .... those who need
our service, know where and how to find us.

Does your 'boss' have a company e-mail addy?

S.Simon

Yup .... you all ready know it.

Shen