The_navigator©

Default Simon Says Don't Sail!!!

I was told weather is influenced by the flap of butterfly wings in
China. Or were they moths?

Cheers MC

Wally wrote:
Thom Stewart wrote:

Let's do some talking about Global weather systems. Things like the
Monsoons in the Indian Ocean, The Pacific Typhoons, the Eastern
Pacific Rain Storms. The Nile flooding. The seeding of the Hurricanes
out of Africa to the Caribbean

There is an awful lot of question I don't have answers to. I'm sure
there is a lot more knowledge out there that can be shared.

Doesn't it all start with differing rates of heating and cooling of
land/sea, exposed/cloudy regions, etc?

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Lady Sailor

Neither. It was Mothra.

Lady B.

"The_navigator©" wrote:
I was told weather is influenced by the flap of butterfly wings in
China. Or were they moths?

Cheers MC

katysails

Neither. It was Mothra.

Lady B.
Oh, gag. Mr Sails actually made me sit and watch that with him saying =
it was a classic. =20
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Thom Stewart

Question 2

Why haul a boat for a 'cane. It seems to me that there is as much bamage
done to land structures as to Marines?

Are you just trying to laugh at the people you can get to spend money on
hauling their boats?

Ole Thom