Simple Simon

Default What do you say, Shen44?

It looks like the models are getting closer and closer
to my prediction. See how they are skewing more
to the east than was the case yesterday? The NOGAPS
is showing the thing going way too fast. It either
sees something nobody else does or is a flawed model
for this particular situation.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Booby had better get ready for the BIG ONE!

Mr. Shen, are you ready to bow to my superior abilities yet?

S.Simon - right most of the time - a force to be reckoned with.

Lady Sailor

You're gonna give him another heart attack if you keep this up.

Lady B.

"Simple Simon" wrote:
http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Booby had better get ready for the BIG ONE!

NH_/\)_

Simon here is another link to watch the storm. I hope your right
about it going away from FL, but then I am concerned about
others along the East Coast.

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atl..._animated.html

NH_/)_

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
It looks like the models are getting closer and closer
to my prediction. See how they are skewing more
to the east than was the case yesterday? The NOGAPS
is showing the thing going way too fast. It either
sees something nobody else does or is a flawed model
for this particular situation.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Booby had better get ready for the BIG ONE!

Mr. Shen, are you ready to bow to my superior abilities yet?

S.Simon - right most of the time - a force to be reckoned with.

Simple Simon

Thanks, that link is on my favorites menu under weather.

Be concerned with Haggie, Stevie, LOCO, Vernon, Booby
and whomever else lives from the Cheaspeake Bay north
to New Jersey.

Florida probably won't even see clouds from Isabelle let
alone winds. Those of us living in the Keys must live right.
The Good Lord helps them as helps themselves.

S.Simon

"NH_/)_" wrote in message om...
Simon here is another link to watch the storm. I hope your right
about it going away from FL, but then I am concerned about
others along the East Coast.

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atl..._animated.html

NH_/)_

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
It looks like the models are getting closer and closer
to my prediction. See how they are skewing more
to the east than was the case yesterday? The NOGAPS
is showing the thing going way too fast. It either
sees something nobody else does or is a flawed model
for this particular situation.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Booby had better get ready for the BIG ONE!

Mr. Shen, are you ready to bow to my superior abilities yet?

S.Simon - right most of the time - a force to be reckoned with.

Shen44

Subject: What do you say, Shen44?
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 09/14/2003 14:45 Pacific Standard Time
It looks like the models are getting closer and closer
to my prediction. See how they are skewing more
to the east than was the case yesterday? The NOGAPS
is showing the thing going way too fast. It either
sees something nobody else does or is a flawed model
for this particular situation.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Booby had better get ready for the BIG ONE!

Mr. Shen, are you ready to bow to my superior abilities yet?

S.Simon - right most of the time - a force to be reckoned with.

LOL You started crowing like a lame duck well after the first models had been
shown. If you end up being right, it will be luck and have nothing to do with
your abilities (see you couldn't answer my question regarding a string of
lows).
As I said before, I'm still watching the weather in the midwest and noting the
Jet stream .... right now, I'd say the race is on, between the High in Oklahoma
(with it's associated front, the jet stream (took a fairly deep southerly dip)
and the hurricane .... things are still up for grabs.
Bout the only thing I agree with, is that the chances at the moment for it
taking a pure westerly route and hitting Fla. or going into the Gulf are not
good.

BG time will tell

Shen