Lady Sailor

Default Haggie, Steve, LOCO watch out.

From the news I'm hearing, there's enough rain falling in eastern
Penselvania you could drop the dock lines now, motor up to Plowville and tie
off to Scotty's barn.

Good luck what ever you decide to do.

Lady B.

"Seahag" wrote:
It looks like it's gonna be ugly whatever happens. Without masts I'll

have
less windage but I still have a lot to do this week. Of course Bill will

be
out of town for the big event. I have 5 big pilings so I should be able

tie her off pretty good, but I want to get some big spikes in so the lines
don't slip off the tops. I'm thinking to put a couple lines between the
pilings as well. I hate the waiting. Are you feeling any effects yet?

Seahag

SAIL LOCO

I'm leaving tomorrow to head down the bay and go off shore before it gets here.
I figure I'll sail out and around it then come back up into the bay after it's
gone.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

The_navigator©

Haggy!

Cheers MC

Seahag wrote:

It looks like it's gonna be ugly whatever happens. Without breasts I'll have
less windage but I still have a lot to do this week. Of course Bill will be
out of town for the big event. I have 5 big piles so I should be able to
tie her off pretty good, but I want to get some big spiked heels so the panty lines
don't slip off.

Seahag

Nasty boy. ;^)

Seahag

The_navigator© wrote in message
Haggy!

Cheers MC

Seahag wrote:

It looks like it's gonna be ugly whatever happens. Without breasts I'll

have
less windage but I still have a lot to do this week. Of course Bill

will be
out of town for the big event. I have 5 big piles so I should be able

tie her off pretty good, but I want to get some big spiked heels so the

panty lines
don't slip off.

Citizen Yachting Watch - JR4xxx Chris Brady General 20 February 23rd 04 12:04 PM
sailing/scuba watch Brien Alkire General 4 December 11th 03 12:50 AM
Hey, Loco!! Bwahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 2 August 11th 03 05:56 PM
A watch that I finally bought Paul General 0 August 2nd 03 12:05 PM