Simple Simon

Default Should Bobsprit be taken seriously?

Poor Bobsprit! How can he expect to be taken seriously?

He couldn't afford to get married and own a boat at the same time.
He had no money and only a part-time job so, in desperation, he
cabbaged onto a woman who could support him. It was a case
of out of his mommies house into a surrogate mommies house.

So, he overcompensates for his feelings of inadequacy by hounding
those on this group who DO own boats, DO have their own money,
DO have independence and DO control their own destinies.

It's pretty easy to understand what motivates Booby. It's jealousy.
He's jealous of people who have what he'll never have - the
ability to stand on his own two hind legs.

Bwahahahahahahahahha!

S.Simon - never needed to suckle a surrogate mother's teat.

James

"The Carrolls" wrote in message
.. .
He should be taken no more seriously than you.

Bloody difficult to take bobsprit LESS seriously than SS.....

Simple Simon

Hey, Ms. Carroll, what do you look like? It seems
you're very interested in me and want some attention
from me. If you're good enough looking I might be
able to help you with your wishes and fantasies.

S.Simon - the one and only

[...]

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
news
Hey, Ms. Carroll, what do you look like? It seems
you're very interested in me and want some attention
from me. If you're good enough looking I might be
able to help you with your wishes and fantasies.

Yes, if there's anyone who can help you with wishes and fantasies it's
Simple Simon.

Bertie
The Carrolls

I am flattered you care Neil, but I am not in the market for a bitch. I am
sure you are a fine catcher, but I am not much of a cogendered pitcher if
you know what I mean. Perhaps if you were to hang in Marathon you could find
a partner who is looking for a scrawney blow hard drunk such as your self,
imho. Ms Carroll

Bobsprit exposed Donal ASA 58 September 9th 03 02:33 PM
Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit, The King Bobsprit ASA 2 August 1st 03 10:59 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Bobsprit found washed up on beach dead Simple Simon ASA 12 July 13th 03 05:59 PM