Bobsprit

Default Why Mooron Loses Everytime!

Poor Mooron. He's seems bent on making a fool of himself. Yes, she did push
her
knife into a couple of the wedges. They are easily visible from the cabin. Age
of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.

Above is the post where I explained, vaguely, how my friend looked at the
wedges. She pushed the knife into the wedges, attempting to see of they'd move,
which they didn't.
Poor Mooron then tries to invent a tale of how she was poking end-grain for
rot. Okay...he's allowed to make jumps of illogic!
The beauty is that I clearly stated the following:

They are easily visible from the cabin. Age
| of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.

Uh oh!!! This is how Mooron gets caught each time. Being able to actually
repost specfic comments sinks him like the Titanic of Idiocy!
As I found out, poking the wedges with a knife or screwdriver to see if they'll
move is SOP.
Boo hoo! Boo Hoo, Mooron!

Bwahahahahahahaha! And even here I win again!

Capt RB
Alien C&C 32
NY
Capt. Mooron

Bob... give it up... you've reached the end of the idiot spectrum on this...
you couldn't get any dumber if you tried.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Poor Mooron. He's seems bent on making a fool of himself. Yes, she did
push
| her
| knife into a couple of the wedges. They are easily visible from the cabin.
Age
| of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.
|
| Above is the post where I explained, vaguely, how my friend looked at the
| wedges. She pushed the knife into the wedges, attempting to see of they'd
move,
| which they didn't.
| Poor Mooron then tries to invent a tale of how she was poking end-grain
for
| rot. Okay...he's allowed to make jumps of illogic!
| The beauty is that I clearly stated the following:
|
| They are easily visible from the cabin. Age
| | of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.
|
| Uh oh!!! This is how Mooron gets caught each time. Being able to actually
| repost specfic comments sinks him like the Titanic of Idiocy!
| As I found out, poking the wedges with a knife or screwdriver to see if
they'll
| move is SOP.
| Boo hoo! Boo Hoo, Mooron!
|
| Bwahahahahahahaha! And even here I win again!
|
| Capt RB
| Alien C&C 32
| NY

Bobsprit

Bob... give it up...

NEVER!!!!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

I think Bob's right. There is no end to the idiot spectrum.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Poor Mooron. He's seems bent on making a fool of himself. Yes, she

did
push
| her
| knife into a couple of the wedges. They are easily visible from the

cabin.
Age
| of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.
|
| Above is the post where I explained, vaguely, how my friend looked at

the
| wedges. She pushed the knife into the wedges, attempting to see of

they'd
move,
| which they didn't.
| Poor Mooron then tries to invent a tale of how she was poking end-grain
for
| rot. Okay...he's allowed to make jumps of illogic!
| The beauty is that I clearly stated the following:
|
| They are easily visible from the cabin. Age
| | of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.
|
| Uh oh!!! This is how Mooron gets caught each time. Being able to

actually
| repost specfic comments sinks him like the Titanic of Idiocy!
| As I found out, poking the wedges with a knife or screwdriver to see if
they'll
| move is SOP.
| Boo hoo! Boo Hoo, Mooron!
|
| Bwahahahahahahaha! And even here I win again!
|
| Capt RB
| Alien C&C 32
| NY

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
They are easily visible from the cabin. Age
| of the wedges was what primarily concerned her.

Aren't they the same age as the boat? Perhaps she should have poked the
deck with a screwdriver, instead?

Regards

Donal

Si-Tex CVS-106 depthfinder loses returns Bruce General 0 July 25th 04 05:17 PM
Mooron is 100% correct. Simple Simon ASA 6 September 10th 03 09:03 PM
Mooron vs. Boobs skitch ASA 3 August 27th 03 11:59 PM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM