Capt. Mooron

Default Oh dear, nemesis not nemisis.

Oh dear me... not another professional instructor... can your family do
anything but make money without assistance?

CM

"The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message

| What would my english teacher think?
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Capt. Mooron

Yup.. here until you are 16 years of age. If they made it Grade 10... some
of the Australian Immigrants would still be in school until they turned 40.
;-)

CM

"The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message
| Ummm school is mandatory up to year 10 here.
| Obviously that's not true in Canada.
|
| On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:43:48 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Oh dear me... not another professional instructor... can your family do
| anything but make money without assistance?
|
| CM
|
| "The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message
| .. .
| |
| | What would my english teacher think?
| |
| |
| | Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| | I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.
| |
| |

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Capt. Mooron

Heh... I'm not going to argue with those numbers....

"The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message

| Oz kids must be smarter than Canuck ones.
| Here grade 10 is 15 to 61YO
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Dear LT. Dan..................... Boatracer11f Power Boat Racing 0 April 6th 04 04:40 PM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 12:30 PM
Dear Eddy John Doe Power Boat Racing 0 July 24th 03 03:29 AM
Dear cronies and crony wannabe's Inigo Montoya Power Boat Racing 3 July 23rd 03 01:52 PM