Simple Simon

Default Don Lorenzo Gold Reserve - better than Bacardi

It's true. I guess none of you guys will ever have the
nerve to sail to and among the Bahamas so you'll
never have a chance to buy and experience a great
Bahamas-made rum.

Believe me Don Lorenzo Gold Reserve is no rotgut.

S.Simon - a rum connoisseur

Capt. Mooron

Bah!!... Been there Done That years ago.. Eleuthra, Exumas, Yellow Banks
and Cat Island. 3 weeks on a Cabo Rico 38.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| It's true. I guess none of you guys will ever have the
| nerve to sail to and among the Bahamas so you'll
| never have a chance to buy and experience a great
| Bahamas-made rum.
|
| Believe me Don Lorenzo Gold Reserve is no rotgut.
|
| S.Simon - a rum connoisseur

Horvath

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:21:46 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

It's true. I guess none of you guys will ever have the
nerve to sail to and among the Bahamas so you'll
never have a chance to buy and experience a great
Bahamas-made rum.

I can buy it at my favorite liquor store.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Simple Simon

There's a good fellow!

"Horvath" wrote in message ...
I can buy it at my favorite liquor store.

Jonathan Ganz

Forget it Neal. He can't buy it. He doesn't drink, because he
isn't old enough.

"Horvath" wrote in message

I can buy it at my favorite liquor store.

Thom Stewart

Right Hero,

And it takes more guts to Nav a car after drinking a bottle than it does
to sail on an empty Ocean

OT