Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bertie the Bunyip

Default FAA Considering Passenger Ban

Bàidh Stidean wrote in
:

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 02:30:23 GMT, "Jester"
wrote:

WASHINGTON, DC-Seeking to address "the number-one threat to airline
security," the Federal Aviation Administration announced Monday that it
will consider banning passengers on all domestic and international
commercial flights.

Oh, without a doubt, that is the best move the FAA and the Homeland
Security Department can make in these troubled times. However, it
doesn't go far enough. We need to remove *everyone* from airport
terminals,

It would certainly make my job a lot easier.

Bertie

1988 Bayliner Capri Side Window(front section) passenger side dshores General 5 June 4th 04 06:30 AM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
Suzuki Outboards Messing In Boats Cruising 50 February 25th 04 05:08 PM
Tail heavy? Guess I'm right again! JaxAshby ASA 0 August 15th 03 02:57 PM