Capt. Mooron

Default Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 03:20:35 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| I'm so broke I can't afford to change my mind.
|
| CM
|
| Hey, I have that trouble too...changing my mind that is...

Fortunately for you it's a character flaw.... for me it's a situational
tragedy. Look Oz.... just keep following behind Bob, that way you won't
have to bother thinking and your global legion of accountants can continue
increasing your wealth.

CM

Donal

"The Captains Master" wrote in message

I was born in a small private hospital in Sydney's southern suburbs in
February 1951.
First of three children to a father who was a motor mechanic and a
mother who was a successful and stunningly beautiful fashion model.
Dad worked for Ford Aust and moved quickly up thru the ranks to become
the Senior Country Service Manager.. basically a trouble shooter who
because of the vastness of the Oz inland spent a great deal of time
away from home. He was, and still is a particularly handsome man at
over 6'4" tall and even now at 76 years carries not an ounce of fat.

anip

So, you're working class ... and ashamed of it??

Regards

Donal