BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17205-do-you-think-he-reads-alt-sailing-asa.html)

katysails September 6th 03 01:25 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm....latestheadli=
nes

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron September 6th 03 01:41 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

Ten to one he was wearing a Greek Fisherman's Hat!!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...atestheadlines

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails September 6th 03 01:57 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

Ten to one he was wearing a Greek Fisherman's Hat!!!

CM

You pick on poor OZ so.....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron September 6th 03 02:18 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

I got news for ya Kitty... Oz ain't poor!! Matter of fact he's claiming to
be rich!
.... to anyone that'll listen!

CM

Scott Vernon September 6th 03 02:40 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

''The 26-year-old Australian man suffered a fractured pelvis and severe
burns when a firecracker exploded between the cheeks of his buttocks.''

Thought Ozzy was older than that, him being so rich and all.

BWaaaaaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Scootz

katysails September 6th 03 04:06 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

I got news for ya Kitty... Oz ain't poor!!=20

In spirit, then.....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron September 6th 03 04:42 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

Moral, ethical and spiritual bankruptcy Kitty.... when you're as rich as
Ozzy... and as well connected... you never run out of money.

His house alone is worth millions! Why.... he bought 3 boats worth at least
a 1/4 million each and paid in cash. He wears a gold decorated Greek
Fisherman's Cap encrusted in diamonds. He travels the globe and owns skiing
villas. I bet if he ever gets really PO'd at me ... he could easily have me
taken out as a favour from one of his friends in the "Consortium"

Ozzy is living proof that Nice Guys always finish last!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I believe he has suffered recent bankruptcy!

CM
Why say you so? Indications are that he is still spending wildly....(I'm
still waiting for his promised trip to Greenville....)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron September 6th 03 07:18 AM

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:42:30 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Moral, ethical and spiritual bankruptcy Kitty.... when you're as rich as
| Ozzy... and as well connected... you never run out of money.
|
| His house alone is worth millions! Why.... he bought 3 boats worth at
least
| a 1/4 million each and paid in cash. He wears a gold decorated Greek
| Fisherman's Cap encrusted in diamonds. He travels the globe and owns
skiing
| villas. I bet if he ever gets really PO'd at me ... he could easily have
me
| taken out as a favour from one of his friends in the "Consortium"
|
| Ozzy is living proof that Nice Guys always finish last!!
|
| CM
|
| Hey, I was gonna write a book about me but thought it'd be a bit
| crass.
| maybe you could do it for me, you seem to have the gist of it.

I know..... I'm better than Good!!! ;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron September 6th 03 07:20 AM

Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa?

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:18:30 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| I got news for ya Kitty... Oz ain't poor!! Matter of fact he's claiming
| be rich!
| ... to anyone that'll listen!
|
| CM
|
| Nah that would be to anyone who just keeps aking, pestering for an
| answer.....maybe you could just hire someone with whips and chains?

Heck with that.... just keep telling me details of how "well off" you are
so I can live vicariously....

I'm so broke I can't afford to change my mind.

CM