Bertie the Bunyip

Default people

"Justin Schmidt" wrote in
:

Why do people that follow other religions (such as Christians) have to
post on this news group; haven't you stolen enough from us. go to your
own news group

Oh, so it';s OK for you fjuckwits to invade christian lands, eh?

this is an alt.* frooup, asshole. You don't like anyone posting here who
takes the notion to then **** off.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Thore Schmechtig" wrote in
:

Why do people that follow other religions (such as Christians) have
to post on this news group; haven't you stolen enough from us. go to
your own news group

As for the christians, well, their idol jesus told them to "spread the
word" or so their idol "bible" tells them.
Of course, I guess not even they themselves know how throwing around
insults in other faiths' newsgroups is supposed to convert the people
found there.

Christians... followers of madness, hubris and bigotry. Part of them,
at least.

Bwawhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahw!

Not like you nazi ****s, eh?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Justin Schmidt" wrote in
:

actually Bertie our gods and goddesses are accepting, they don't care
if we go to another worship with friends, why are you so naive,

naive?

Bwawhahwhhahw!

You ****s whine and whine about other religions "intuding" into your litle
******** and then you whine some more when someone points out your
hypocrisy.

Fjuckwit.

Bertie
Justin Schmidt

Bertie are you 9? You don't even know what naive means. you really need to
shut your trap because you don't know much of anything. And I am not whining
just get ****ed when people try to talk about things that they have no clue
about. You for example

Hail Odin

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Justin Schmidt" wrote in
:

actually Bertie our gods and goddesses are accepting, they don't care
if we go to another worship with friends, why are you so naive,

naive?

Bwawhahwhhahw!

You ****s whine and whine about other religions "intuding" into your litle
******** and then you whine some more when someone points out your
hypocrisy.

Fjuckwit.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Justin Schmidt" wrote in
:

Bertie are you 9?

no, doe sit mater?

You don't even know what naive means.

You're right, that's why I read you r drivel. I'm anxious to learn.

you really
need to shut your trap because you don't know much of anything. And I
am not whining just get ****ed when people try to talk about things
that they have no clue about. You for example

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahw!

Gonna put another curse on me?

Bertie

Hail Odin

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Justin Schmidt" wrote in
:

actually Bertie our gods and goddesses are accepting, they don't
care if we go to another worship with friends, why are you so
naive,

naive?

Bwawhahwhhahw!

You ****s whine and whine about other religions "intuding" into your
litle ******** and then you whine some more when someone points out
your hypocrisy.

Fjuckwit.

Bertie

Justin Schmidt

Bertie, it seems to me you dont follow any of the Pagan religions, so why
don't you find another place to show your supidity. you are wasting space in
this newsgroup.

Hail Odin

Daedalus

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:00:27 -0500, "Justin Schmidt"
, wrote:

Bertie, it seems to me you dont follow any of the Pagan religions, so why
don't you find another place to show your supidity. you are wasting space in
this newsgroup.

Are you in the sailing newsgroup or that weird flonking newsgroup?
Which one of them is short on space?

Maybe your group could borrow some space from another group.

Hail Odin

Why?

Jade

NH_/\)_

its best not to reply :-) to Bertie

--
Keep Posting and Squish a Bertie
\\

"Justin Schmidt" wrote in message
Bertie, it seems to me you dont follow any of the Pagan religions, so why
don't you find another place to show your supidity. you are wasting space

in
this newsgroup.

Hail Odin

Bertie the Bunyip

Incantatrix wrote in
:

"Justin Schmidt"
:

Bertie, it seems to me you dont follow any of the Pagan religions, so
why don't you find another place to show your supidity.

supidity? why do you want to know what he had for supper?

Has it for desert, actually.

Had nazism for supper.

Bertie

you are wasting space in
this newsgroup.

how can one waste space? isn't cyberspace or usenet eternal, like the
universe?

Hail Odin

fascist