Tinkerbell

Default Where are you Peter Pan?

Capt. Peter Pan wrote:

Yeah!... the little Pixie that flys around Never Never Land calling

out for Peter Pan!

Did you call for me? :-)

LP

--
"All you need is trust... and a little bit of pixie dust!" --Peter Pan

Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:

the call was for a little Pixie, not an old troll.......

You need to lay off the crack pipe, dude!

LP

PS...Where's all those women that you were telling me about? Hmmm?
chuckle

Peter Wiley

In article , Lady Pilot
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote:

the call was for a little Pixie, not an old troll.......

You need to lay off the crack pipe, dude!

LP

PS...Where's all those women that you were telling me about? Hmmm?

Sorry, only one of them is bi, and she's occupied already with a very
cute little blonde. You'll have to find your own. I could give you some
tips but the saying about pearls before swine comes to mind.

As for my women, I'll have one to meet my plane, buy me dinner and
later take me to my ship this weekend. There's another cooking my
dinner right now. You'll still be trolling.

Spring has arrived and life's pretty damn fine. Get a life, LP, stop
hanging out in singles bars & chat groups and go find some RL men. I'd
suggest Simple Simon but even you couldn't be that desperate.

PDW

OT--Great headlines everywhere NOYB General 26 December 4th 03 12:43 PM
ping: Peter Wiley Scout ASA 22 August 20th 03 12:47 AM
Cedar bucket is full of Bertie Scout ASA 62 August 13th 03 02:36 AM
Peter J. Ross: A fine addition to the Spooge/Dowap siamese twin. Peter J Ross ASA 5 August 10th 03 12:49 AM