Bobsprit

Default Weather Looks Good!

Alien will be visiting Norwalk

In the simulated mode.

As is this.

RB
SAIL LOCO

I believe him when he says his VHF radio works at 45 miles. I would expect
that from a boat that does 11 kts with a blade up in light wind.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

I would expect
that from a boat that does 11 kts with a blade up in light wind.

Let's see if Loco is a liar???

Can he show where I said my boat does 11 knots in light air? Can he post where
I spoke about my "blade?"

Uhh huh!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"The Captains Master" wrote in message

| Wally appears to be caught in the Mooron syndrome.
| VHF will cover commonly up to about 80miles, that's why you use Lo Po
| if comms are possible at shorter range on Lo Po.

80 miles??? You're yappin' thru your gay greek fisherman's cap Ozzy!
Lo Po?? What's that... some "I'm so cool because I got slang" terminology?
I'm certain you meant the difference between HI & Low power on your
transceiver didn't you Mr. Cool?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:25:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|

| "The Captains Master" wrote in message
|
| | Wally appears to be caught in the Mooron syndrome.
| | VHF will cover commonly up to about 80miles, that's why you use Lo Po
| | if comms are possible at shorter range on Lo Po.
|
| 80 miles??? You're yappin' thru your gay greek fisherman's cap Ozzy!
| Lo Po?? What's that... some "I'm so cool because I got slang"
terminology?
| I'm certain you meant the difference between HI & Low power on your
| transceiver didn't you Mr. Cool?
|
| CM
|

| Hmmmmm,
| I'm surprised that the Mooron fish makes such good eating.
| I expected it to be a little tougher after it dried out in the pan.

Looky Der... an 11 minute response time. What happened... wake up when you
rolled over onto the "brim" of your Greek Cap? Lo Po.... hahahahahahaaa!

CM

Bobsprit

I'm surprised that the Mooron fish makes such good eating.
I expected it to be a little tougher after it dried out in the pan.

And you got him with the dull hook of Lo Po!!!
What a easy fish that Mooron has become!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:25:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| 80 miles???
| Yep.

Not without a repeater.....

| ou're yappin' thru your gay greek fisherman's cap Ozzy!
| Nope

Okay.. you're typin' while wearin' it then.

| Lo Po?? What's that... some "I'm so cool because I got slang"
terminology?
| Nope

So you are reading it off your unit then.

| I'm certain you meant the difference between HI & Low power on your
| transceiver didn't you Mr. Cool?
| Yep.

Thought so.... Lo Po! ... Ha Ha Hahahahahaaa

| CM
| That would be short for Captain Mooron?

Yeah.. but it would look as stupid as "Lo Po" if I spelled it "Ca Mo".....

Capt. Mooron

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
| No-one but Mooron....Hmm thought so, he's such an ass.

Sheesh... and I was gonna offer you a towel to dry off.
Now you'll just havta go out and buy your own towel factory Mr. Warbucks.

CM

Anyone know a good online sailmaker? Dimitri Rotow Cruising 17 October 16th 12 01:54 PM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
O.T. Some Good Points RGrew176 General 1 January 10th 04 08:04 AM
Anyone know where to get good heavy weather instruction and experience? Matt/Meribeth Pedersen Cruising 5 December 1st 03 06:21 AM