Capt.F.Pedraz

Default Marine Placement Agency

We are now recruiting for all ranks and ratings worldwide to cover
position on board yachts.

Please visit us at http://yachts-register.co.uk
katysails

I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would =
thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan where he can =
practice the art of not having fun while working...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Rick

katysails wrote:
I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan where he can practice the art of not having fun while working...

There is not a single position onboard a containership for which Nil is
qualified.

The poster did specify "yachts" by the way, but under the new rules
there are probably few yachts on which Nil could serve either. If the
boat is for charter the standards of training and certification are well
beyond Nil's grasp.

Rick

Simple Simon

And what rock did you just crawl out from under, Rick?

You should have been here sooner as I gave your buddies
Shen44 and that weird otnmbrd fellow quite a thorough
lesson in seamanship. You should have seen their lame
attempts to make me look ignorant but I turned their
little game right back against them and had them looking
sooooo foolish it was pathetic.

Shen tried to claim there was no such thing as a Chief
Mate first class and second class. He said there was a
Chief mate period - no classes. I proved him wrong by
providing a link to prove the veracity of my claim. Even
otnmbrd was forced to admit he was wrong.

They need you to join them to bolster their pitiful efforts
at trying to make people believe the even have a Six
Pak license, let alone an Unlimited Ocean Master.

They're just too ignorant to be anything but frauds if
I can show them up while holding only a 25GT Nearshore
Masters ticket.

And you're wrong too, if there was a small container ship
that of 25GT or less I could be the Master because my
license is for that.

S.Simon - the one and only

"Rick" wrote in message ...

katysails wrote:
I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan

where he can practice the art of not having fun while working...

There is not a single position onboard a containership for which Nil is
qualified.

The poster did specify "yachts" by the way, but under the new rules
there are probably few yachts on which Nil could serve either. If the
boat is for charter the standards of training and certification are well
beyond Nil's grasp.

Rick

otnmbrd

Simple Simon wrote:
And what rock did you just crawl out from under, Rick?

You should have been here sooner as I gave your buddies
Shen44 and that weird otnmbrd fellow quite a thorough
lesson in seamanship.

Huh?
You should have seen their lame
attempts to make me look ignorant but I turned their
little game right back against them and had them looking
sooooo foolish it was pathetic.

ROFL .... read...Neal tried another of his woid games and lost....as per
usual.

Shen tried to claim there was no such thing as a Chief
Mate first class and second class. He said there was a
Chief mate period - no classes. I proved him wrong by
providing a link to prove the veracity of my claim. Even
otnmbrd was forced to admit he was wrong.

LOL Shen claimed no such thing. YOU claimed a 1st or 2nd class Chief
Mate had different duties, which was typically wrong....I admitted nothing.

They need you to join them to bolster their pitiful efforts
at trying to make people believe the even have a Six
Pak license, let alone an Unlimited Ocean Master.

ROFLMAO As per usual, YOU proved you have earned NO license and don't
have a clue as to what the licenses mean.

They're just too ignorant to be anything but frauds if
I can show them up while holding only a 25GT Nearshore
Masters ticket.

LOL....your "beginners license" ....and as usual you showed you didn't
have a clue.

And you're wrong too, if there was a small container ship
that of 25GT or less I could be the Master because my
license is for that.

ROFL one container would probably exceed your license capabilities

S.Simon - the one and only total fraud

Otn

Shen44

Neal still doesn't understand that Class1 or Class2 Australian license makes no
difference.
The duties of the Chief Mate are still the same, and he didn't know them.

ROFLMAO

Shen

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
ANNOUNCE: Steerage Marine - All Africa Marine Search Engine in South Africa [email protected] Marketplace 0 February 18th 04 09:08 AM
ANNOUNCE: Steerage Marine - All Africa Marine Search Engine in South Africa [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 20th 03 02:48 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM