BoatBanter.com

-   -   Marine Placement Agency (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17164-marine-placement-agency.html)

Capt.F.Pedraz September 2nd 03 11:30 PM

Marine Placement Agency

We are now recruiting for all ranks and ratings worldwide to cover
position on board yachts.

Please visit us at http://yachts-register.co.uk

katysails September 3rd 03 03:20 AM

Marine Placement Agency

I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would =
thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan where he can =
practice the art of not having fun while working...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Rick September 8th 03 12:27 AM

Marine Placement Agency

katysails wrote:
I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan where he can practice the art of not having fun while working...

There is not a single position onboard a containership for which Nil is
qualified.

The poster did specify "yachts" by the way, but under the new rules
there are probably few yachts on which Nil could serve either. If the
boat is for charter the standards of training and certification are well
beyond Nil's grasp.

Rick

Simple Simon September 8th 03 02:23 AM

Marine Placement Agency

And what rock did you just crawl out from under, Rick?

You should have been here sooner as I gave your buddies
Shen44 and that weird otnmbrd fellow quite a thorough
lesson in seamanship. You should have seen their lame
attempts to make me look ignorant but I turned their
little game right back against them and had them looking
sooooo foolish it was pathetic.

Shen tried to claim there was no such thing as a Chief
Mate first class and second class. He said there was a
Chief mate period - no classes. I proved him wrong by
providing a link to prove the veracity of my claim. Even
otnmbrd was forced to admit he was wrong.

They need you to join them to bolster their pitiful efforts
at trying to make people believe the even have a Six
Pak license, let alone an Unlimited Ocean Master.

They're just too ignorant to be anything but frauds if
I can show them up while holding only a 25GT Nearshore
Masters ticket.

And you're wrong too, if there was a small container ship
that of 25GT or less I could be the Master because my
license is for that.

S.Simon - the one and only

Shen44 September 8th 03 02:43 AM

Marine Placement Agency

Subject: Marine Placement Agency
From: otnmbrd
Date: 09/07/2003 16:41 Pacific Standard Time

Yes there is ......... stowaway.

Rick wrote:

katysails wrote:

I volunteer Neal to be the first to sign up....I'm sure he would
thoroughly enjoy a nice cruise on a container ship to Japan where he
can practice the art of not having fun while working...

There is not a single position onboard a containership for which Nil is
qualified.

The poster did specify "yachts" by the way, but under the new rules
there are probably few yachts on which Nil could serve either. If the
boat is for charter the standards of training and certification are well
beyond Nil's grasp.

Rick

Ya think? Neal would probably pick one of those Nice shiny reefer ship's to
stowaway on, and typically not understand the "IA" placards ...... which would
be the end of Neal.

Shen

otnmbrd September 8th 03 03:01 AM

Marine Placement Agency

Simple Simon wrote:
And what rock did you just crawl out from under, Rick?

You should have been here sooner as I gave your buddies
Shen44 and that weird otnmbrd fellow quite a thorough
lesson in seamanship.

Huh?
You should have seen their lame
attempts to make me look ignorant but I turned their
little game right back against them and had them looking
sooooo foolish it was pathetic.

ROFL .... read...Neal tried another of his woid games and lost....as per
usual.

Shen tried to claim there was no such thing as a Chief
Mate first class and second class. He said there was a
Chief mate period - no classes. I proved him wrong by
providing a link to prove the veracity of my claim. Even
otnmbrd was forced to admit he was wrong.

LOL Shen claimed no such thing. YOU claimed a 1st or 2nd class Chief
Mate had different duties, which was typically wrong....I admitted nothing.

They need you to join them to bolster their pitiful efforts
at trying to make people believe the even have a Six
Pak license, let alone an Unlimited Ocean Master.

ROFLMAO As per usual, YOU proved you have earned NO license and don't
have a clue as to what the licenses mean.

They're just too ignorant to be anything but frauds if
I can show them up while holding only a 25GT Nearshore
Masters ticket.

LOL....your "beginners license" ....and as usual you showed you didn't
have a clue.

And you're wrong too, if there was a small container ship
that of 25GT or less I could be the Master because my
license is for that.

ROFL one container would probably exceed your license capabilities

S.Simon - the one and only total fraud

Otn

Shen44 September 8th 03 03:34 AM

Marine Placement Agency

Neal still doesn't understand that Class1 or Class2 Australian license makes no
difference.
The duties of the Chief Mate are still the same, and he didn't know them.

ROFLMAO

Shen

Simple Simon September 8th 03 03:45 AM

Marine Placement Agency

I gave you a whole list of duties. It just so happens the list I gave
you was for a small research vessel. It doesn't mean they are any
less correct. Different ships = different duties and that's a fact.

S.Simon - served as Chief Mate aboard a small research vessel so
I know what the duties are.

Rick September 8th 03 04:10 AM

Marine Placement Agency

S.Simon - "served as Chief Mate aboard a small research vessel ..."

Oh Geez ... you poor delusional little wannabe. How on earth can you
serve as "chief mate" on a vessel which is not even required to carry a
mate, which is the only commercial vessel on which you could possibly
serve as a mate of any sort since you lack any certification or
qualification to serve in any capacity on any vessel with a manning
level beyond a boat operators certificate.

You can't even sail as an OS on a commercial vessel, you aren't even
qualified to serve as an entry level deckhand.

Do you know just how ridiculous you come across to those who know
anything at all about licensing and manning? What a moron.

And BTW, where does the CG refer to "nearshore" in anything? How does
one obtain a "nearshore" ticket?

Rick