Daedalus

Default Have you killfiled me yet?

Any sailor who has not done so may want to seriously consider it as a
possible insulation against my overwhelming lovability.

Also because I am planning to soon post a barrage of nautical jokes
that include such taboo sailing subjects as bellbottoms and buggery on
the high seas.

TIA

Jade

flaXagg

In article , Daedalus
writes...

Any sailor who has not done so may want to seriously consider it as a
possible insulation against my overwhelming lovability.

Also because I am planning to soon post a barrage of nautical jokes
that include such taboo sailing subjects as bellbottoms and buggery on
the high seas.

TIA

Jade

the cabin boy
the cabin boy
that dirty little nipper
lined his ass
with shards of glass
and circumcised the skipper.

--
---
siggy

Aaron M. Henne
flaagg at comcast dot net
---
rocky

Default todays musical interlude is a singalong (was Have you killfiled me yet?)

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:16:59 GMT, flaXagg wrote:

In article , Daedalus
writes...

Any sailor who has not done so may want to seriously consider it as a
possible insulation against my overwhelming lovability.

Also because I am planning to soon post a barrage of nautical jokes
that include such taboo sailing subjects as bellbottoms and buggery on
the high seas.

TIA

Jade

the cabin boy
the cabin boy
that dirty little nipper
lined his ass
with shards of glass
and circumcised the skipper.

Chorus:

Frigging in the rigging, wanking in the planking,
masturbating in the grating, for there's **** all else to do.

Verses:

The ship's good name was Venus
my God you should have seen it
The figure head
was a maid in bed
sucking the captain's penis

The first mates name was chopper
my God he had a whopper
once round the deck
twice round his neck
and up his ass for a stopper

Twas in the arctic ocean
the bold one took a notion
he tried to ****
a flying duck
but he couldn't get the motion

The second mates name was Carter
my God he was a farter
he could fart anything
from God save the Queen
to Mendelson's midnight sonata

The ships dogs name was Rover
we balled that poor mutt over
we ground and ground
that faithful hound
from the China Seas to Dover

Frigging in the rigging - traditional rubgy song

--
---
siggy
http://flaagg.home.comcast.net/
|_| |_| |_|_| |_|_| |_| |_| /_//_/\_\_____|

Aaron M. Henne
flaagg at comcast dot net
---

--
mhm xvi x iii
Daedalus

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:44:57 GMT, rocky ,
tried to sniff my butt and growled:

[...]

No where is culture more apparent than among rugby players.

Jade

--
---
siggy

In soc.culture.british rocky wrote:
[...]

Nothing like Shakespeare is there?

--
---
siggy

From: "harmony"
Subject: Indian woman dies on husband's pyre

Affinity

Daedalus spake:

Any sailor who has not done so may want to seriously consider it as a
possible insulation against my overwhelming lovability.

Also because I am planning to soon post a barrage of nautical jokes
that include such taboo sailing subjects as bellbottoms and buggery on
the high seas.

TIA

I'll only laugh if you *promise* to work in the 'jolly roger'.

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:28:40 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from :

[...]

I thought it was Rimbaud. Was Rimbaud a *plagiarist*?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
rocky

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:28:40 GMT, wrote:

[...]

a true classic still sung throught the land today, by drunk rugby
players.

--
---
siggy
http://flaagg.home.comcast.net/
|_| |_| |_|_| |_|_| |_| |_| /_//_/\_\_____|

Aaron M. Henne
flaagg at comcast dot net
---

--
mhm xvi x iii

--
mhm xvi x iii
Peter J Ross

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:59:12 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from rocky:

[...]

[to teh tune of "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport"]

Chorus:

Bestiality's best, boys
Bestiality's best
[shag a wallaby]
Bestiality's best, boys
Bestiality's best

Verse:

So
In the rear of a deer, boys
In the rear of a deer
In the rear of a deer, boys
In the rear of a deer

Chorus:

'Cos
Bestiality's best, boys
[etc]

Verses:

Have a **** with a duck, boys...

Share your spunk with a skunk, boys...

Fast and loose with a moose, boys...

[etc etc etc]

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Smeeter #30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President)
Steve Leyland

Affinity, you will know my name is Steve Leyland when I lay my vengeance
upon thee:

: Daedalus spake:
:
:: Any sailor who has not done so may want to seriously consider it as a
:: possible insulation against my overwhelming lovability.
::
:: Also because I am planning to soon post a barrage of nautical jokes
:: that include such taboo sailing subjects as bellbottoms and buggery on
:: the high seas.
::
:: TIA
:
: I'll only laugh if you *promise* to work in the 'jolly roger'.

arrr, shiver me timbers.
is delighted to see affinity back posting

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it: it would be hell on
earth. - George Bernard Shaw

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the muppet
now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts
will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is
finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until there is no longer
any first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; until the color of
a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; until
the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to
race -- until that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship
and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion,
to be pursued but never attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that
time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in deeds,
not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as Warriors
of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow