Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter J Ross

Default Cromwell

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:04:55 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Nik wrote in
:

On 29 Aug 2003 07:47:00 -0000, Falcon
] wrote:

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

"bro" wrote in message
[...]

I'm impressed by your patience and persistance, but he isn't
listening, 'and you know it'.

just as an aside, my uncle was eventually shot down over cologne
during a particularly heavy raid. he was one of two of the crew that
made it to ground alive, as far as he knew. he landed between two
german policemen. they arrested him and treated him very well in the
circumstances. they seemed to understand the war their leader had
gotten them into, and took no revenge on him for the thousands of
people he'd helped to kill in their city. your rather self-righteous
'indignation' seems rather out of place in that context, it seems to
me.

The Dresden Syndrome is a manifestation of the need amongst all
republicans to 'normalise' terrorism;

Tell me again, in detail, what the moral difference between fighting
to end the German occupation of Europe and fighting to end the British
occupation of the six counties of IRELAND is again?

necessary largely because they're pretty ashamed
of what the organisation they support has done,

Putting words in the mouths of others is never a safe debating
technique.

as a matter of policy, to thousands of innocent people.

Obviously the RAF didn't think that all the children in Dresden in
1945 were innocent...

Would this be the same general organisation that you belonged to, nazi boy?

IIRC most squadronms had some Kiwis in them.

Bertie

IIRC the Kiwis in the RAF were all killed, but that's because they
were typical stupid Kiwis.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
"I am frequently brain-damaged" - Tom Bishop