Simple Simon

Default Too much flat calm weather lately.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Nothing wrong with being 51...

Is that your hip size in inches? Or, are you referring to
your waist? Bwaaahahahhahahahahahahahahh!
Keep stuffing your face like in the picture of you
on your website and you'll soon be 61.

S.Simon

Seahag

katysails wrote:

Lay off the gin;^o

Seahag

Ya know, I haven't had one gin and tonic all this summer....have had some
Mike's and some wine coolers, but I'm way far behind in alcohol
consumption...maybe I should make up for it this weekend....

Sure, and we've got an extra day to get over the hangover!

Seahag

Seahag

Watch it, Bub...

Seahag

Scott Vernon wrote:

51 , tee hee heee

"katysails" wrote:

so you're not really 90? : )
Scout

No, but I am 51...some days I feel like I'm 90....

katysails

you'll soon be 61.

Yes, in about 10 years I will be....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

noaa weather maps Mike General 4 June 15th 04 02:11 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM