katysails

Default Too much flat calm weather lately.

She has everything going for her. She's a babe!

You do know that those pics Neal posted were my head on Pamela =
Anderson's body?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Doesn't block the breeze or the stars but sure as
heck keeps the nasties away.

You must take a picture of ths....you get the best original boat iea of =
the week...I can see Neal's boat swinging on his morring now draped in a =
mosquito tent looking like the Lost Dutchman....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

Maybe the "pretty" ones.... then again they all wore dresses and had long
hair so in the heat of battle.....

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Hmmmmmm. Does that include the boyz?
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
| most Scots had a little Viking in them back then...
| weather by choice or insistence.

two wheels

Roamer

"The Carrolls" wrote in message
So you have trouble making your boat move in light wind? Any one can make

sailboat move in a blow, light wind is what sets good sailors apart.

Hear, hear!

--
Roamer
www.deadbean.netfirms.com

Capt. Mooron

I've sailed the Beaufort Sea, Hudson's Bay and British Columbia as well as
Nova Scotia.
I've also sailed the South Pacific, Caribbean and South Atlantic off Brazil.

CM

"James" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| news | Crap!... to both of your sentiments regarding cold weather sailing being
| more comfortable than warm weather sailing. Nothing beats a warm
tropical
| breeze pressing canvas to glide your vessel over a turquoise blue sea
that
| is so transparent you can see the bottom at 60 feet. Unencumbered by
| excess
| clothing and free to enjoy the warmth of the sun while ice cubes crackle
| and
| hiss in your rum punch. At anchor the water invites you to swim... not
| dares
| you to enter. As the coolness of the evening approaches and you rinse
off
| the salt and sweat with a cool evening shower before retiring to the
| cockpit
| for a sundowner while enjoying the music of the steel drum band on shore
| drifting out to your mooring.... I doubt envy is the first thing that
| springs to mind when and if you think of sailing up north.
|
| CM
|
| One adventure is very different from another.
| Sailing the balmy smooth and welcoming waters of the world is a pleasure
| indeed... and hard to better in many respects.
| But it's not exactly a challenge.....
|
| Tossed about in the north sea... anticipating That safe harbour only two
| hours away .... as the love of your life hands you hot soup (she made soup
| after doing the nav .....she's a gem
|
| Goasting nevously through icebergs as the very slowly setting sun sends
| shards of crisp light through the clouds to dance on the peaks of the very
| ice that could be so deadly......Thank God that so few people brave the
cold
| .. last thing this place needs is a benetau full of jerks scattering
| MacDonalds wrappers about.
|
| And at such times as these(including the balmy tropics... Envy has no
| place..... You find yourself too busy being where you are now ...to care
who
| else is doing what somewhere else!

katysails

Maybe something that smells like Lake Michigan in Summer....

Somehow I don't think there's any marketability in "Eau de Alewife"
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Seahag

katysails wrote:

so you're not really 90? : )
Scout
No, but I am 51...some days I feel like I'm 90....

Lay off the gin;^o

Seahag

katysails

Lay off the gin;^o

Seahag

Ya know, I haven't had one gin and tonic all this summer....have had =
some Mike's and some wine coolers, but I'm way far behind in alcohol =
consumption...maybe I should make up for it this weekend....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

noaa weather maps Mike General 4 June 15th 04 02:11 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM