Bertie the Bunyip

Default Mainstream Media Views on the US/UK Conquest of Iraq

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in
:

"Steven T Abell" wrote in message
I don't think this has anything to do with Asatru.
Take it elsewhere.

Hattuarian wrote:

What kinds of speculations have been floated by the talking heads

regarding
the US/UK invasion of Iraq? Are people still going with the
official

line
that they operated on "bad intelligence"?

I have the sense the US electorate were excluded from participating
in

the
decision making process because doing so would have revealed the
degree

which our republic has been undermined by special interests. The
actual reason for going to war may have been good, and may well
have had the backing of the electorate, but it would have exposed
the forces that produced the conditions in the first place. Doing
so would have

weakened
the hold certain special interest groups have on the US and UK

governments.
These very special interest groups seem to be ultimately
responsible for producing the conditions that led to the war.

Am I the only one who believes the US republic has been hijacked?
--
Gelonus, Kucha, Kizil, Sampul, Dunhuang, Kanishka, Cherchan,
Margiana, Sintashta, Himmelsscheibe von Nebra, Ryazan Russia,

Depends on motives doesn't it?
Is a religious war in support of Israeli policy driven by Fundie Xians
none of our business?

Counter offensive in the works there Djirkie?

Bertei
Steven T Abell

Bertie the Bunyip in a cowardly masquerade as Mark Clarmen wrote:
Stick it up your ass.

Bertie, your one talent is to demonstrate your impotent lowness.

Steve
Bertie the Bunyip

Steven T Abell wrote in
:

Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

Depends on motives doesn't it?
Is a religious war in support of Israeli policy driven by Fundie
Xians none of our business?

Assuming that's what it is, which is a stretch, then say so.
The presentation was purely political.
And then tell me what, aside from our shared dislike of the X-people,
this has to do with Asatru.
Perhaps you would prefer that Saddam were still in power.

Nikky, you been selling drugs in here again?

Bertie