Scout

Default Is this group about sailing?

and the Scots have a certainly contributed much to the sad state of affairs
in the US, being the most brutal slave-masters of all, and being a prime
cause of so much instilled hatred for the white man. Thanks a lot ya dress
wearin' golf playin' penny pinchin' slave beatin' haggis eatin' sheep
screwin' amazin' disgraces! Yeah yeah, I know, it was all England's fault
for teaching you that the choices are - master or slave.
Hey btw - I'm descended from the Johnstone family in Lochmaben. If you see
any of my relatives tell them I said to keep a light on in the castle for me
and thanks a lot for sending my stuff over 100 years ago like they
promised - NOT!
Scout

"Scottish" wrote
MerKins are so igorant.
Scottish Anti-USA

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:50:59 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:32:33 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:05:30 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:30 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:30:14 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:28:48 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:49:39 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:15:08 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Daedalus posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:04:34 +0200, "/etc"
, stank up the place with:

Or are all these posters just amateurs?

Yes that and...

FLUFFY DOESN'T SAIL

Who is Fluffy, another sweet water sailor that has never seen a
ship before?

Fluffy is teh father of teh feline race.

P.S. And he hace much grateness.

If I see all those groups where it has all been Xposted to....
earl curley : a fine (ex)man who sailed astrology as it it was the seven
seas
karl malden: a fine actor who sailed the silver screen?

And alt.usenet.kooks, where strange submarine life-forms are studied.

Next you will be Xposting to sci.space.shuttle tying to insult that
fine person Maxson who found the TRUE reason why space shuttle flight 51L
collapsed, due to a conspiracy of the military.

No, no, I'll never do that! He's a self-published author of a book
about a conspiracy, and he starts twenty threads a day insulting
people who disagree with him. What's kooky about that?

You guys are a terrible lot, and I will consult my lawyer because I'm
certain you are doiniong something terribly wrong.

Tell your lawyer to report us to our ISPs!

Conisder buying yourself a good calculater

I already have a good calculator. It comes from Texas and is powered
by the rays of the sun! What could be better than that?

and type writer already!

I've never owned a typewriter. They have gremlins in, and they might
escape!

So I imagine you go to the post office every morning, waiting
before ll thoe old people got their wellfare check inned, getting
your telegraphed text transmitted to Usenet. Well, some people have
the time, others don't

FJUCKHJEAD!!!!!

--
PJR:-)
American way
Peter J Ross

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:48:15 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:37:41 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

anonymous wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:45 +0100, Peter J Ross
said:

Miscellaneous drivel snipped

Agent ought to show the raw HTML. Showing the morons why they're
moronic is more effective that way.

You're an idiot.

You're a retard!

You're a cretin!!

PLONK!

PLINK!

PLANK!

PLUNK!!

PLÆNK!!

--
PJR:-)
American way
Threatened by us
Drag a few creeps
Away in a bus
- Frank Zappa, predicting the Dubya years
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:35:02 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Scout:

and the Scots have a certainly contributed much to the sad state of affairs
in the US, being the most brutal slave-masters of all, and being a prime
cause of so much instilled hatred for the white man. Thanks a lot ya dress
wearin' golf playin' penny pinchin' slave beatin' haggis eatin' sheep
screwin' amazin' disgraces! Yeah yeah, I know, it was all England's fault
for teaching you that the choices are - master or slave.
Hey btw - I'm descended from the Johnstone family in Lochmaben. If you see
any of my relatives tell them I said to keep a light on in the castle for me
and thanks a lot for sending my stuff over 100 years ago like they
promised - NOT!
Scout

Oh Christ. My paternal grandmother was born in Lochmaben, and my
grandfather in Lockerbie.

But at least they warned me that the Johnstones were all notoriously
weak in their wee heids.

--
PJR:-)
American way
Threatened by us
Drag a few creeps
Away in a bus
- Frank Zappa, predicting the Dubya years
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:46:55 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:08:57 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

------=_NextPart_001_01FD_01C3681F.93AC8DE0
Yeah Bertie.... I know.... it's a bit complex for you but that's
expected. Don't worry about it ..... kay?

attsa good bunyip...

Atsa great Bunyip

Atsa fine bunyip...

Atsa spicey Bunyip

Atsa chocolatey Bunyip.

Atsa spunky Bunyip.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scout" wrote in
:

and the Scots have a certainly contributed much to the sad state of
affairs in the US, being the most brutal slave-masters of all, and
being a prime cause of so much instilled hatred for the white man.

Uhhh huh.
I see.

Thanks a lot ya dress wearin' golf playin' penny pinchin' slave
beatin' haggis eatin' sheep screwin' amazin' disgraces! Yeah yeah, I
know, it was all England's fault for teaching you that the choices are
- master or slave. Hey btw - I'm descended from the Johnstone family
in Lochmaben. If you see any of my relatives tell them I said to keep
a light on in the castle for me and thanks a lot for sending my stuff
over 100 years ago like they promised - NOT!

Ooww, we have issues, don;t we?

Bertie (here to help)
Guy Fawkes

Default [OT] computer viruses - was Is this group about sailing?

paul cooke wrote:

Outgoing mail certified virus-free,scanned by Norton AV2002.

ha ha... certified virus free... what a joke that is... how many times a
day do you have to update your anti-virus sigs???

Can we sue Norton for millions if we receive a virus in a "certified"
message?

it would be nice, but I'm certain their lawyers will have come up with a
cast iron disclaimer...

Microsoft.. the company that made email dangerous...

Are there still people out there using OE?

yes... Mr Pogson is... and so are many, many others.

They must be insane.

nah... just misled into using the default clients... don't realise there
are much better clients out there. And they wouldn't even have to change
OS either.

MS are apparently moving to a subscription strategy... the current IE6 is
the last one, there will be no IE7 but browser functionality built into the
OS (anyone remember 98lite ?) so I guess they are trying to emulate the
functions of konqueror on kde linux, though using a proprietary version of
the tcp stack, and lots of other proprietary code... it isn't looking good.

outlook / express is going the same way, you subscribe for the "proper"
version and only cheapskates on virgin installs use the basic version...
FIIN what advantages the pukka version is supposed to have tho...

as you say, no excuse for windows users not to use something like pegasus
for mail and agent for news...

--
Backbone server http://www.surfbaud.org/
E-mail (rot-13) WO ng FHESONHQ qbg BET

History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
Motor Boat Sailing Oke Fami Boat Building 4 April 21st 04 08:45 PM
This Group extreme_turbulance Power Boat Racing 7 January 26th 04 05:02 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
Anyone Sailing, besides me??? Gilligan ASA 37 July 19th 03 05:15 AM