Flying Tadpole

Default Oh Well......

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
snip
Oh well..... I'm broke, I have a sailboat moored in one of the most
beautiful sailing spots on the planet, I have several ladies seeking my
attention.... and I have to find work to top off the kitty. It's a good
thing my liquor is stocked sufficiently to tide me over this most difficult
of times.

Bleed bleed bleed drip drip bleed drip bleed bleed drip drip

This heartfelt message comes to you from Flying Tadpole, a
bleeding heart if ever there was one.
DSK

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Planned to sail all week but after 2 weeks of solid unrelenting rain with
only a one day dry out between shifts... I decided to call it and put
Overproof to a mooring in Mahone Bay.

Wimp! We've been getting a lot of rain too, but the only effect is to slow down
progress on varnishing. My wife, never one to accept a setback easily, has been
experimenting with varnishing in the rain but can't seem to get that glossy
finish......

Of course, down here our rain doesn't come in solid chunks, it's still liquid.

.....Sometimes it's just really nice to sit on the hook and enjoy the
company of friends as the wet gear dries out down below.

It's a big part of cruising. BTW what sort of heater does your boat have?

Looks like I have to go find another job now....

Good luck to you.

.... If only one of the ladies could
afford to keep me in a manner to which I have yet to be come accustomed
to...

You'd get bored pretty quickly, I bet. But if you want an introduction to some
prosperous female engineers, I know of a few.

Oh well..... I'm broke, I have a sailboat moored in one of the most
beautiful sailing spots on the planet, I have several ladies seeking my
attention.... and I have to find work to top off the kitty. It's a good
thing my liquor is stocked sufficiently to tide me over this most difficult
of times.

Doesn't sound too bad, it could be a lot worse. At least you have actually been
out SAILING!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

sv \Sensoria\

I agree weather here in Nova Scotia has been terrible....

My problem has been the fog......I don't mind the rain....as long it's
warm...as I usually end up in the water...sailing my solo dink.....

I am planning a trip into Halifax this weekend...rain or shine in my new
seaswirl...should be an adventure as it is only 17 feet......

If it's foggy w/swells.....I'm going to rely on my Garmin V and
balls.....I'll be on a Halifax pier (privateers) on Sat if anyone from Alt
sailing wants to join me.....

Tomek

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Planned to sail all week but after 2 weeks of solid unrelenting rain with
only a one day dry out between shifts... I decided to call it and put
Overproof to a mooring in Mahone Bay. We were going to sail back to

Bayside
but it became plain that this was not going to be a fun trip and after
all... it's supposed to be fun. Sailed yesterday in a downpour that just
continued hard all day without a stop.... until we returned to the bay. We
set the bimini and decided it was time to make a dent in the liquor stocks
aboard. Sometimes it's just really nice to sit on the hook and enjoy the
company of friends as the wet gear dries out down below.

Looks like I have to go find another job now.... I've suffered a

financial
hit that depleted my residual funds to the point I can no longer afford to
follow my strategy of not working for the summer.... oh well it's been a
nice 10 month stretch. I opened the newspaper to review the job ads... and
there was an ad requesting a geotechnical technician... the requirements
read like my CV... so I'll apply.

How the roles have reversed.... when I was 20 I'd chase the girls 24/7

with
only one object in mind..... now it's the women doing the chasing and

there
are a lot of lonely ladies out there. I'm 48 now... single and my friends
decided to line me up with 2 ladies [why is that? does misery enjoy
company?] both of which were impressed enough to wish to see more of me

and
have been pursuing my attention, an old flame has contacted me and wants

spend some time with me, I've been asked out by a girl I met while walking
around Mahone Bay.... and all I can think of is "damn I have to get a job
so I can afford to go sailing again". If only one of the ladies could
afford to keep me in a manner to which I have yet to be come accustomed
to...

Oh well..... I'm broke, I have a sailboat moored in one of the most
beautiful sailing spots on the planet, I have several ladies seeking my
attention.... and I have to find work to top off the kitty. It's a good
thing my liquor is stocked sufficiently to tide me over this most

difficult
of times.

CM

Simple Simon

Nice fantasies. What drug induced them?

[...]

have been pursuing my attention, an old flame has contacted me and wants to
spend some time with me, I've been asked out by a girl I met while walking
around Mahone Bay.... and all I can think of is "damn I have to get a job
so I can afford to go sailing again". If only one of the ladies could
afford to keep me in a manner to which I have yet to be come accustomed
to...

Oh well..... I'm broke, I have a sailboat moored in one of the most
beautiful sailing spots on the planet, I have several ladies seeking my
attention.... and I have to find work to top off the kitty. It's a good
thing my liquor is stocked sufficiently to tide me over this most difficult
of times.

CM

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
How the roles have reversed.... when I was 20 I'd chase the girls 24/7

with
only one object in mind..... now it's the women doing the chasing and

there
are a lot of lonely ladies out there. I'm 48 now...

Ahh, poor baby!

single and my friends
decided to line me up with 2 ladies [why is that? does misery enjoy
company?]

Hehehheee.

both of which were impressed enough to wish to see more of me and
have been pursuing my attention, an old flame has contacted me and wants

spend some time with me,

Oh, my!

I've been asked out by a girl I met while walking
around Mahone Bay.... and all I can think of is "damn I have to get a job
so I can afford to go sailing again". If only one of the ladies could
afford to keep me in a manner to which I have yet to be come accustomed
to...

Poor baby...

Oh well..... I'm broke, I have a sailboat moored in one of the most
beautiful sailing spots on the planet, I have several ladies seeking my
attention....

Trying to find a "sugar momma"?

and I have to find work to top off the kitty. It's a good
thing my liquor is stocked sufficiently to tide me over this most

difficult
of times.

CM

LP

Donal

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
news

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
How the roles have reversed.... when I was 20 I'd chase the girls 24/7

with
only one object in mind..... now it's the women doing the chasing and

there
are a lot of lonely ladies out there. I'm 48 now...

Ahh, poor baby!

Now this sounds like a sympathetic woman! I suspect that she might even
keep quiet while the news in on (the TV).

She's probably not a classical beauty, but let's be realistic here. What
does beauty actually count for, when the lights are out?

Can you cook, Lady Pilot?

Regards

Donal