John Cairns

Default Hey Loco!

Have you been racing this year? If so, is it going better than our season so
far?
John Cairns

SAIL LOCO

If so, is it going better than our season so far?

What's your problem?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

New boat, new crew,

It takes a little while to get a new boat up to speed. Same with the crew.
Just have fun and enjoy the sailing. Everything else will come together. Just
remember no yelling. You can cuss once in a while to yourself.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Have you been racing this year? If so, is it going better than our season so
far?

Season is going pretty good so far. Didn't make many races in the 1st
series due to weather and out of town meetings. 3rd place in 2nd series. So
far in 3rd series we have a 1st and a 2nd and a DNC because I was away on
vacation last week. That will be our through out. So we are in a battle for
1st with 3 races to go.
The big dissapointment this year was in a "big" Sunday race. Very light
air. Not long after our 'B' fleet start we were not only a half mile ahead of
the 'B' fleet but the 'A' fleet as well that started 5 min ahead of us. It all
went down the tubes when they went right and we stayed straight for the next
mark. We wound up in current and got passed by everybody. Finished last.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Announce: Help for Loco in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 21st 04 03:11 PM
FS: Really Nice Windlass in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 9 February 19th 04 04:15 PM
Hey, Loco!! Bwahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 2 August 11th 03 05:56 PM
Good Car Choice, Loco!!! CANDChelp ASA 5 July 22nd 03 11:34 AM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM