Jonathan Ganz

Default Lady Sailor has no self-esteem.

Yup... that one works... great pics...

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
I was just informed that the link I attached didn't work. Here's a link
that should work.

http://community.webshots.com/album/85333796nUmgVh

Lady B.

Steve Leyland

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
: Yup... that one works... great pics...

any b00beis there to see?
:
: "Lady Sailor" wrote in message
: ...
:: I was just informed that the link I attached didn't work. Here's a link
:: that should work.
::

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#35

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

When you say "Mother Nature," you don't mean it in an anthropomorphic way.

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the muppet
now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts
will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is
finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until there is no longer
any first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; until the color of
a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; until
the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to
race -- until that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship
and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion,
to be pursued but never attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that
time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in deeds,
not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as Warriors
of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Simple Simon

What? He wasn't fat enough for you? Are you one
of those women who are totally insecure around any
man who might be even a little desirable to other
women?

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message ...
Yes it was but I found out some things about him I couldn't live with and
ended the relationship.

Lady B.

"JaxAshby" wrote:
I thought she was dating Schoonertrash. Wasn't that so?

JaxAshby

Do tell....

Are you prone to hasty decisions?

First a singing opera, now a soap opera?

You should have given Cappy Neal a once over in person. You may now live a
life of regret.

"JaxAshby" wrote:
I thought she was dating Schoonertrash. Wasn't that so?

Bertie the Bunyip

"JaxAshby" wrote in
news
Jonathan Ganz is available too. He's worth checking out.

this from the guy who posts pics of himself in speedos on the net.

Bertie

Don't act in haste my dear.

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
I was just informed that the link I attached didn't work. Here's a link
that should work.

http://community.webshots.com/album/85333796nUmgVh

Lady B.

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:19:09 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

"JaxAshby" wrote in
news
Jonathan Ganz is available too. He's worth checking out.

this from the guy who posts pics of himself in speedos on the net.

Please don't show me. Ewwww!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:20:15 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

"JaxAshby" wrote in
link.net:

I thought she was dating Schoonertrash. Wasn't that so?

and what are you dating Jaxhole?

I can only imagine, thank god.

We both know it's a polecat, don't we?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Horvath

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:17:28 GMT, "Lady Sailor"
wrote this crap:

I was just informed that the link I attached didn't work. Here's a link
that should work.

http://comunity.webshots.com/album/853796nUmgVh

Lady B.

Nice yacht, and nice pics. But couldn't you get rid of thosw kids,
and those fat guys? Also, you could take some lessons in sail trim.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Horvath

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:08:50 +1000, The Captains Master wrote this
crap:

Yeah, you could get rid of those fat guys and put this one onboard
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590681KaiYGz

Which one?

Lady Charli G.rivera Cruising 0 July 6th 04 11:30 PM
MV "Lady Ann Magee" Flange Cruising 2 February 2nd 04 03:14 PM
Death of Lady Knox-Johnston, 62, wife of Sir Robin Garry Beattie General 11 December 15th 03 09:43 PM