Flying Tadpole

Default On RSI incurred in changing headers

How sweet to my ears is the faint sound of frustrated scrabbling,
as the waning ghosts of bunyips past resort in desperation to
using the names of regular posters.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

Who? Are you talking about the erstwhile Bertie the Bunyip?

Oh, and BTW,

Erstwhile?

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhah whhahwhahwh!

Bertie

He's been gone from my newsreader for weeks.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
How sweet to my ears is the faint sound of frustrated scrabbling,
as the waning ghosts of bunyips past resort in desperation to
using the names of regular posters.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

katysails

That's ok, Timmy...we know the real you from the Buny-you....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

"katysails" wrote in news:bh9di9$10066t$1@ID-
178897.news.uni-berlin.de:

That's ok, Timmy...we know the real you from the Buny-you....

you sure?

Bertie

Scout

I see they are now writing fictional dialogue for Taddy and Scout (eerily
reminiscent of Norman Bates and his mum). Still, one can't help but feel
somewhat flattered.
They must've also figured out that most members here don't open their posts,
so they are cramming whole messages into the subject line.
I'm betting their disease is progressive. Perhaps soon they won't need the
Internet or even their computers to play. They will only need to think
unpleasant thoughts and we will all tremble in their minds.
I'm also betting Katy is behind this. It's just my hunch that she has
somehow gotten voodoo dolls of Impy and the yips, and is coaxing them deeper
and deeper into debilitating OCD, by pin-prodding their arms, but always in
even numbered strikes, unless it's a weekend, in which case the number of
prods must be equal to a prime number.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
How sweet to my ears is the faint sound of frustrated scrabbling,
as the waning ghosts of bunyips past resort in desperation to
using the names of regular posters.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Scout, fjuckwit supreme.

"Scout" wrote in
:

I see they are now writing fictional dialogue for Taddy and Scout
(eerily reminiscent of Norman Bates and his mum). Still, one can't
help but feel somewhat flattered.

Yep.

They must've also figured out that most members here don't open their
posts, so they are cramming whole messages into the subject line.
I'm betting their disease is progressive.

With any luck.

And i'm very lucky.

Bertie
katysails

I'm also betting Katy is behind this.

That's what Mr Sails always claims. One of his pet names for me is
"Witchy-poo".

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

One of his pet names for me is
"Witchy-poo".

Short for the more accurate "poo."

RB
Simple Simon

Bitchy-poo would be better. Your spells are about
as impotent as your writing skills.