Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JaxAshby

Default Barrel rolling a 737 on delivery

Yep, that's right!

I barrel rolled a 737 we were delivering (empty) to Islip-McArthur!

Did the roll right over Block Island in daylight. The ATC's knew what we
were up to.

After the roll, this came over the COM channel:

"Spills any drinks boys?"

Got a great chuckle out of that!

I've flown so much in some many places and know so much about ARINC, RTCA,
NAVAIR, etc that your head would spin. In fact, Berties would spin like a
propellor right off his neck.

He's jealous that I am an icon as a pilot. In fact, I'm notorious for
turning off the transponder and barreling through controlled airspace!

Boy the passengers really pinch their butts when I do my patented
afterburner at Santa Ana! John Wayne's statue even has scorch marks.

Is Bertz jealous?

Will he bite?

Bite me Bertzie, bite hard!