Bertie the Bunyip

Default No, No, No! It FLEW OVER THE PENTAGON was The Pentagon Fraud Explained In Simple Terms

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:06:33 -0400, Jason Christie wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 07:05:49 -0400, Hit1Hard
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:41:05 -0400, Jason Christie wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:14:53 -0400, Hit1Hard
wrote:

No pictures of the B-?25? that hit the Empire State building.. That
would be a much better example.. Planes in buildings is the
signature we would talk about..

If only you would learn how to use the Internet.

http://www.evesmag.com/empirestatecrash.htm

Hey, I ask for examples of accidents of planes in leveled flight with
buildings,

If that's how someone is supposed to interpret the string of words
you put together above, please go back and learn some more English.

Always ready to check if you can drag someone to your level of
slinging ****, aren't you? But if it is all based on my usage of
English, well heck why don't you go tell that to your superiour and
glorious Furher.

The answer comes in the form of bomb craters in airports and craters
in the ground made by planecrashes..
So I have to come up with an accident myself.. for a signature. btw,
Nice round hole. Nothing behind it.. standing

Please post it.

Nope. I told you before.. You have become a "non" player for me.

A non player for a non player.

Oh dear, I guess that would make you a player since it's a doulbe negative,
eh?

bertie
Napalm Deaf

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
ws.com:

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:23:18 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

Hmm, and what?

Bertie

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/w...unyip.jpg.html

Yes, and your point?

Bertei

You are teh cute bunnei!

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

Hit1Hard

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Change
Major Arcana X
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=11
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...n011Change.jpg

God has entrusted me with myself. --Epictetus

Spam Shredder Block
RST MONTH Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise. C
lick Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY! Starts Working on Day One! with
Spam Shredder Block
Napalm Deaf

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
ws.com:

Napalm Deaf wrote in
news:Xns93D2F1B607519spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
ws.com:

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:23:18 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

Hmm, and what?

Bertie

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/w...unyip.jpg.html

Yes, and your point?

Bertei

You are teh cute bunnei!

Is that supposed to be something I don't know?

Bertei

Sometimes you are like the scary rabbit in 'Twilight Zone The Movie'.
Well, like a cranky rabbit, really. Like a rabbit who has had hot water
poured down its rabbit hole.

A HOT CROSS BUNNY.

Hold your applause, I saw it on the Muppet Show.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

Napalm Deaf

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
ws.com:

Napalm Deaf wrote in
news:Xns93D2F397B58AFspamspamspamspamspam@bedoper. com:

[...]

Yes, and?

Bertei

That's it. It's been a great week not interacting with you, and I don't
want to spoil it. I hope you and yours are well.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

Bertie the Bunyip

"joy" wrote in
:

"Hit1Hard" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Change
Major Arcana X
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=11
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...n011Change.jpg

God has entrusted me with myself. --Epictetus

Spam Shredder Block
RST MONTH Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise.

lick Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY! Starts Working on Day One! with
Spam Shredder Block

Oh dear,

Having trouble?

Bertei
Hit1Hard

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:23:18 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

Hmm, and what?

Bertie

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/w...unyip.jpg.html

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email
Sorrow
Minor Arcana - Suit of Clouds - 9 of Clouds
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=67
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...n067Sorrow.jpg

If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong
oxen or 1024 chickens? --Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

Spam Shredder Block
Immediate and Dramatic Results!! 100% Natural and NO Stimulants! No Com
mitment. Cancel Anytime. Click Here to Order Today!! Click below: Link
Spam Shredder Block
Napalm Deaf

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:bh4k8n$hi2$4
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"joy" wrote in
:

"Hit1Hard" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:00:12 -0400, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

bertie

http://web.wanadoo.be/wafthrudnir/si...es/rabbit0.gif

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Change
Major Arcana X
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=11
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/p...n011Change.jpg

God has entrusted me with myself. --Epictetus

Spam Shredder Block
RST MONTH Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise.

lick Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY! Starts Working on Day One!

with
Spam Shredder Block

Oh dear,

Having trouble?

Bertei

Please excuse their inability to post right now.