Bertie the Bunyip

Default No, No, No! It FLEW OVER THE PENTAGON was The Pentagon Fraud Explained In Simple Terms

Hit1Hard wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:06:33 -0400, Jason Christie wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 07:05:49 -0400, Hit1Hard
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:41:05 -0400, Jason Christie wrote:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:14:53 -0400, Hit1Hard
wrote:

No pictures of the B-?25? that hit the Empire State building.. That
would be a much better example.. Planes in buildings is the
signature we would talk about..

If only you would learn how to use the Internet.

http://www.evesmag.com/empirestatecrash.htm

Hey, I ask for examples of accidents of planes in leveled flight with
buildings,

If that's how someone is supposed to interpret the string of words
you put together above, please go back and learn some more English.

Always ready to check if you can drag someone to your level of
slinging ****, aren't you? But if it is all based on my usage of
English, well heck why don't you go tell that to your superiour and
glorious Furher.

The answer comes in the form of bomb craters in airports and craters
in the ground made by planecrashes..
So I have to come up with an accident myself.. for a signature. btw,
Nice round hole. Nothing behind it.. standing

Please post it.

Nope. I told you before.. You have become a "non" player for me.

A non player for a non player.

Oh dear, I guess that would make you a player since it's a doulbe negative,
eh?

bertie