Peter J Ross

Default How to write about homos

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 05:34:19 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

"John Jones" wrote in
:

Sir Jessy of Anti wrote:
"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On 7 Aug 2003 21:15:21 GMT, a team of surgeons from soc.men

removed
the following benign growth from Dead White Male Humanist:

"Sir Jessy of Anti" wrote in

message

"Mr. F. Le Mur" wrote in message

Now you're obsessed with homosexuality as well?

Isn't it amusing?

AFAIK, none of you are gay, so why do you care?

Some of them are probably over-compensating for being in the

closet.
I've noticed, on my return to soc.men, that the two posters

who dared
to say they were gay have both been driven away by the bigots.

Wondering, Peter, who you are referring to? It may have

slipped my
recollection, but please prove your claims, so that the

interested
(or not) readers (myself included) can be convinced.

No! Don't go there! PJR is one of those admittedly pointless
trolls. The same ones who deliberately misspell words like
"spnak", "boi" and laugh because they're "in on the joke".

Well, actually, we do it to tlorr idiots like Donal who like to jump on
typos and mispellllings.

soc.men and alt.sailing.asa: a marirage maed in heavne!!!!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8