Marc

Default Replacing an atomic 4

Try this one on for size. http://www.bath.ac.uk/%7Eccsshb/12cyl/
Marc

Looking at that picture of the 300 ton crankshaft in place, I couldn't
help thinking of that scene in the "Sandpebbles" when the coolie
climbs down into the crankcase and the jacking gear slips.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:53:39 GMT, two wheels

atomic 4 martin v pool General 54 July 11th 04 02:51 AM
Replacing original windows Bob Whitaker Cruising 6 April 3rd 04 05:04 AM
Suggestions for replacing 5.7 V-8 Cracked Block Scott B. Hogle General 18 February 17th 04 09:48 PM