Scott Vernon

Default Capt America?

isn't that an American film? why r u watching American made movies?

SV

The Cappys Master wrote in message
Heh Heh, was watching Men in Black tonight.
CA was the gung ho marine... a loon!

So what's new?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

isn't that an American film? why r u watching American made movies?

SV

So I can laugh at you guys.......again...still!

American makes and funds the greatest films!!!

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY
Scott Vernon

it *IS* a comedy.

The Cappys Master wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:32:14 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

isn't that an American film? why r u watching American made movies?

SV

So I can laugh at you guys.......again...still!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

Nah, they make and fund SOME of the greatest films.
Oz is doing its bit but withut the shoot em ups.
Seen The Piano?

Piano is funded with american money. Yes, I saw it. Poor script structure, but
an okay movie. I have a problem watching movies from child rapists.

RB

Scout

Hey Cappy,
My friends in Sydney tell me Steve Irwin (crocodile guy) is not well like
there. What's up with that??
Scout

Bobsprit

an okay movie. I have a problem watching movies from child rapists.

RB

You hire your movies from child rapists? Why?

Only Polanski, and the copy was an academy screener, so I didn't contribute to
the pot as it were.

RB
SkitchNYC

You hire your movies from child rapists?

Yes

Why?

Because they are "arteeests".

Monty

Perhaps we all could learn from him. His "tour" of the USA was a hoot.
I wish there were more like him from what I've seen.

The Cappys Master wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:16:13 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

Hey Cappy,
My friends in Sydney tell me Steve Irwin (crocodile guy) is not well

like
there. What's up with that??
Scout

Your friends are elitist snobs.
Steve is well regarded in all but the snobby silvertail suburbs both
for his success and being such a character. The snoots would prefer
that he spoke their version of english and made his income from law,
medicine or real estate.

I've met him a few times, been onboard his mega cat and he's as real
as he looks.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

anonyme

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:24:31 +1000, The Cappys Master posted in
message from
alt.sailing.asa:
wrote:

Hey Cappy,
My friends in Sydney tell me Steve Irwin (crocodile guy) is not well like
there. What's up with that??
Scout

Your friends are elitist snobs.
Steve is well regarded in all but the snobby silvertail suburbs both
for his success and being such a character. The snoots would prefer
that he spoke their version of english and made his income from law,
medicine or real estate.

I've met him a few times, been onboard his mega cat and he's as real
as he looks.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

All Australians are certifiably insane. That means you.

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html