Monty

Default Capt America?

Perhaps we all could learn from him. His "tour" of the USA was a hoot.
I wish there were more like him from what I've seen.

The Cappys Master wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:16:13 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

Hey Cappy,
My friends in Sydney tell me Steve Irwin (crocodile guy) is not well

like
there. What's up with that??
Scout

Your friends are elitist snobs.
Steve is well regarded in all but the snobby silvertail suburbs both
for his success and being such a character. The snoots would prefer
that he spoke their version of english and made his income from law,
medicine or real estate.

I've met him a few times, been onboard his mega cat and he's as real
as he looks.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.