Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default By the way, Donal

Force 9 conditions is more properly called a gale or strong gale. Most
"sailors" consider anything about force 6 to be somewhat challenging. This past
sunday we sailed in Force 7 and maybe Force 8 for a bit.
More than you could handle. But I suppose you call anything above force 5 heavy
air right up to force 12!!

But I'm sure you can quickly conjure up a story of how you were in this storm
or that! And some folks here will believe you!

Bwahahahha!

Hey Donal Scott Vernon ASA 147 November 6th 03 11:20 PM
Donal Screws the Pooch CANDChelp ASA 1 July 31st 03 05:09 AM
I'm Letting Donal off the Hook CANDChelp ASA 40 July 30th 03 12:05 PM
Donal Hates Your Boat The_navigator© ASA 37 July 20th 03 11:26 PM