jlrogers

Default Ignorant Dupes

Here come the sock puppets.

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
. ..
The "Bunyip" has been alleged to get into people's computers while

messing
with their head.

IRC there was an individual some years ago that reported Bertie for

"Abuse"
from a certain IP addy. The service was canceled for abuse. But

believe it
or not, it was the IP of the person reporting the abuse.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:38:40 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from jlrogers:

Hi Gary,
Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.

Brilliant detective work, Sherlock.

You signed on at 3:05:01
You had to reboot at 3:14:01.

Hey, Bodgers can do "ping"s as well as "whois"es! Genius!

The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.
You can run but you cannot hide.
Nice .puter.
Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you

away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

Damn, Mr Bunyip. If I'd known you were really Gary Burnore I'd have
treated you with far more... er... far more *something*, anyway.

[In episode two of this thrilling saga my real name is revealed to

be
Chris Caputo. Stay tuned.]

Rich Ahrens

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote in
i.com:

jlrogers wrote:

Hi Gary,
Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.
You signed on at 3:05:01
You had to reboot at 3:14:01.
The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.
You can run but you cannot hide.
Nice .puter.
Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

Good lord, you really are that stupid, aren't you???

they really are.

Some of the tactics here are only hilarious, though!
I got one guy calling me a fish and another trying to get under the
bunyip's skin.

Bwawhahwhahwhawhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahh!

Oh and the netkkkop you've already seen.

Thank God I haven't upset them, or who knows what they would do?

Taunt you again, I should think...

Bertie the Bunyip

The_navigator© wrote in
:

And so the urban legends go.

Well, you can ask the person yourself if you like..

I think he still hangs out at mn.general.

This was just spectaculor in it's idiocy, though.
first the guy traces me to his house, then he whines to his ISP about me.
His ISP tries to get at me through my provider who was pretty much on the
floor laughing at Greggie's ISP. Greggie's ISP then starts writing to a
friend of mine asking him if he knows who I actualy am.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwahwhhah!

Bertie

Bertei

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
. ..

The "Bunyip" has been alleged to get into people's computers while
messing with their head.

IRC there was an individual some years ago that reported Bertie for

"Abuse"

from a certain IP addy. The service was canceled for abuse. But
believe it or not, it was the IP of the person reporting the abuse.

That was very interesting, Ralph.

Are you always so interesting?

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip

The_navigator© wrote in
:

They are not warts Bertie.

Are you sure?

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Oh yes it is. It hides so many inadequacies -or at least some people
think it does.

Really?
i never thought of it that way. You mean you can't see my warts?

Pity.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Is it?

Bertie the Bunyip

"jlrogers" wrote in
:

Here come the sock puppets.

Bwawhahwhahwhahhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahw!

What is it aboutloons and their definitions of sockpuppets?

You do know about nanau, don't you?

Bertie

Bertei

[...]

jlrogers

Would you like us to forward Berti's post to you?

Shall we ill forward
"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:38:40 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

Hi Gary,

I'm Gary, dufus.

Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.

One of many.

You signed on at 3:05:01

No, actually, I didn't. The finger server is broken.

You had to reboot at 3:14:01.

run-level 2 Aug 3 03:01 2 0 S

Oops. You've got an error there....

The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.

Really? Neat-o. Good thing, eh?

You can run but you cannot hide.

Who's hiding?

Nice .puter.

Heh.

Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

So you think I'm Bertie because ......

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"jlrogers" wrote in
:

Ignorant Dupes

Your opinion of Booby bothers him naught,

Doesn't bother me either for some reason.

Bertie

--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

-----
How you look depends on where you go.

-----
Gary L. Burnore |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3

0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

===

Rich Ahrens

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:38:40 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

Hi Gary,

I'm Gary, dufus.

Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.

One of many.

You signed on at 3:05:01

No, actually, I didn't. The finger server is broken.

You had to reboot at 3:14:01.

run-level 2 Aug 3 03:01 2 0 S

Oops. You've got an error there....

The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.

Really? Neat-o. Good thing, eh?

You can run but you cannot hide.

Who's hiding?

Nice .puter.

Heh.

Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

So you think I'm Bertie because ......

Perhaps your dashing good looks have him fooled?

Nah...

Bertie the Bunyip

Rich Ahrens wrote in
i.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote in
i.com:

jlrogers wrote:

[...]

Nooo! I can't take it anymore!

bertei
The_navigator©

Tut tut. Look in var/adm

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

No, actually, I didn't. The finger server is broken.

Bertie the Bunyip

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:38:40 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

Hi Gary,

Oh, and this'll cause you some trouble...

I did try and tel him, but nooooooooo

syslog/local6:Jul 28 16:28:21 uunet-netbasix.netbasix.net Filter set
'netbasix' Violation - srcIP = 63.99.139.91 dstIP = 64.217.247.200

Bertie