Flying Tadpole

Default Ignorant Dupes

That's only because, once he's bashed their heads flat, he picks
the baby seals up by the flippers and whirls them around his
head...

Scout wrote:

Yes that is true, I've observed several members fly off in just such a
fashion.
I'm just saying, without Bob's energy, the ride would be over much sooner!
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Can't be. Everyone flies off at a tangent.

Scout wrote:

would that be a "circle jerk" ?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
...just a moment of inertia...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scout

Well, there may be some fodder here, at least for a spin-off. The creator
makes many claims, among the more notable: his bucket-o-crap can be rolled
round and round and still maintain its dignity. Such metaphor surely can't
be wasted!
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
If it's all-singing, all-dancing, I can use it.

Scout wrote:

Tim,
you may be amused by the fact, that as we chat, I am investigating a new

and
improved cedar bucket at http://www.nrscatalog.com/product.asp?pfid=2727

Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
...just a moment of inertia...

Scout wrote:

and thereby, momentum!
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote Scout wrote:
snip OUCH!
ASA would be less without him!

Indeed, the mass and bulk would reduce, the centre of gravity
change, and the centre of effort shift in such an event.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Scout

a noble attempt to reanimate?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
That's only because, once he's bashed their heads flat, he picks
the baby seals up by the flippers and whirls them around his
head...

Thom Stewart

Scout,
Just reading your article on waste control. I do believe you've found a
metane WMD. My Daughter has stuck a tell on the seat of my pants as a
"Parent Wind Indicater"
I do believe you've located a "Parent Wind Container!" Pressure relief
valve? Where does it release to and Aroma??G

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

Splice the lines and load the Crust.

He sits in his cabin, playing with himself,

His diner is baked, no need for a chef.

jlrogers

I'm sorry I even started this ****.

"Scout" wrote in message
to any unfortunates in a lower pressure area ; )
Scout

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Where does it release to and Aroma??G

Scout

come come now JL, I can feel you smiling from here!
Scout

"jlrogers" wrote in message
news
I'm sorry I even started this ****.

"Scout" wrote in message
to any unfortunates in a lower pressure area ; )
Scout

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Where does it release to and Aroma??G

katysails

I'm just saying, without Bob's energy, the ride would be over much sooner!

There has ALWAYS been someone willing to fill his place...(actually 2-3 someone's since his place is large...)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

That's only because, once he's bashed their heads flat, he picks
the baby seals up by the flippers and whirls them around his
head...

Can we go back to the fishing analogies, please? ALl thos baby seal stuff is rather nasty...I happen to like baby seals...I
could care less about carp....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse