BoatBanter.com

-   -   NG Servers (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16671-ng-servers.html)

The_navigator© August 4th 03 12:50 AM

NG Servers

His repertoire is limited. Give him a chance!

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Jerry he is implying you are a complete loser. We know that's not true
because you made us laugh at you!

snort!

Another "snort"! I feel honoured. This is indeed a great night for
Usenet.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 12:58 AM

NG Servers

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Jerry he is implying you are a complete loser. We know that's not true
because you made us laugh at you!

snort!

Another "snort"! I feel honoured. This is indeed a great night for
Usenet.

Nah, just an average one.

I have had some great ones, though, and God willing...

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 12:58 AM

NG Servers

The_navigator© wrote in
:

I would not have suggested it if I did not think so. Was the 'careful
now' directed to yourself or to me?

To you. Careful making assumptions.

bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

You are starting to reveal more about yourself. I suggest that may be
a good thing for you to do.

You reckon?

Careful now.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Jerry he is implying you are a complete loser. We know that's not
true because you made us laugh at you!

snort!

Yeah, this little terrier barks at the little stuffed animal she is
chewing.

Sometimes she shakes it.

Bertie

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:11:36 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

That's ok. You're a regular asshole.

Yep. Once a day, usually.

Jerry

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
news:d6bmiv4hsf6onfgp5nphmstmn219ubgeg0@4ax .com...

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:26:33 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message
before, and

didn't

know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new
post and

it

went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a
message like ''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be
resolved'', and click OK,

then

the post goes through.

Scotty

Yeah, you're a regular techie.

Jerry

"katysails" wrote in message

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just
started up

again?

I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete

every address except for our own here at asa. This time the
error

message

is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post

to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to

alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just

erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway
(Bertie keeps

eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does

anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs
should relax

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 12:59 AM

NG Servers

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
The_navigator© wrote in
:

There's a revealing little post Jerry. Have you come out to do a
little dance for us again?

snort! -------- I'm very impressed!

Mrs Bunyip got a new terrier yesterday. It's kinda cute the way it
chases little things around the carpet pretending they're rats.

Mrs Bunyip??? Give it a rest!

She's always saying that to me too.

Don't know what just made me think of that all of the sudden..

Neither do I.

I know.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 12:59 AM

NG Servers

The_navigator© wrote in
:

But you can. Perhaps we have already started on a better relationship?
You are not getting tired are you?

Not yet. I'll go when I am.
thanks for asking.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Oh but you've helped so much already. I couldn't impose.

The_navigator© August 4th 03 01:05 AM

NG Servers

What assumption?

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 01:05 AM

NG Servers

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Why not? You claimed it.

Who did? BTW, if you want to make any sense to me always quote.

I cannot see the post you are refrring to you know.

bertie

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

why?

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 01:07 AM

NG Servers

The_navigator© wrote in
:

I see you went to church when you were young. Didn't find it much fun
though.

What? Jesus you're getting dumber than Donal now. Besides, you really need
to talk to the Asatru neo nazis., they figured out who I am years ago!

Also they figured out that I'm jewish.

Don't oyu know how to google?

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Good lord.

The_navigator© August 4th 03 01:12 AM

NG Servers

It's the one 3 above this one.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Why not? You claimed it.

Who did? BTW, if you want to make any sense to me always quote.

I cannot see the post you are refrring to you know.

bertie

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

why?

The_navigator© August 4th 03 01:13 AM