Bertie the Bunyip

Default You Irish are a buncha stupid drunks

Nik wrote in
:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:02:50 +0100, "David C Jones"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:07:49 +0100, "David C Jones"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 19:27:02 +0100, "David C Jones"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:58:47 +0100, "David C Jones"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:37:05 +0100, "David C Jones"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:20:44 GMT, MMcC

wrote:

On 29 Jul 2003 16:38:49 -0700,
(MatthewOutland) wrote:

Yeah quit being a bunch of jobless drunks who are lazy
and

have
no
reason to be drunk but are a bunch of stupid drunks
anyway

yout
stupid
drunk Irish.

**** lads, I think he has us sussed............. ah
well, it
was
only
a matter of time before they copped on to us.

I might top myself.

now theres a thought niky boy

You first.

No you I insist and if you dont Ill do it

Hey..........**** off.

oooooooooooooooooo nicky is losing his temper, now thas not very
nice

for
remf republican boy who sits on the fence...

snort

....come out of the closet niky boy, you know you wanna...

?

........................why did you leave, i would like the
truth from
you,

Why did I leave Ireland? My grandfather was dying...

but hey no you are a SinnFien/IRA worshipper,

Whatever you say fool.

so you wouldnt know the truth,

You've got no idea.

know be a good boy and say your prayers.

Ignorant moron.
nikyboy.........you really must keep taking the tablets, you know
you

go
funnier if you dont. Poor lad, wish I had met up with you in
earlier

times,
I would have had such a.......................well you know boy
dont you.

You could try old man but for now why don't you totter off back to
your old folks home....

oooooonikyboy, let me tell you something..............you would last
no more than 2 minutes, believe me. Many have tried and many have
failed, but, there is soembody out there who could, but you are not
fit to be underneath the sole of my shoes boy and you had better
believe that.

I certainly don't ****head.

You are an idiot of the first order,

I must tell my Postgraduate Physics supervisor that...

a coward from what I have heard

What makes you say that? amused smile

and to boot you a republican sinnfien/ira sympathiser,

You say that like its a bad thing.

who knows nothing.

I know the limits of my knowledge...which is probably more than you.

so nikyboy try and take soem stronger tablets and please give my
regards to my
brother in NZ, he lives in wellington around the corner from you.

Please send me his address so that I may do so personally.

Wrong city by the way....what was that you were saying about
'knowing'?

What was that you were lying aobut agian nazi boi?

Anti semite?

Bertie
anonyme

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:18:33 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.sailing.asa:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. ..

What was that you were lying aobut agian nazi boi?

Hey, Bertie! What's with all this "nazi boy" stuff?

Do you feel that repeating the same lame insult for several years will
produce a result?

It has. You look like a total pratt!

Sorry. Bertie looks hot. Always has, always will.

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
anonyme

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:04:49 GMT, Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message
om from
alt.sailing.asa:
anonyme wrote in
:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:18:33 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.sailing.asa:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
m...

What was that you were lying aobut agian nazi boi?

Hey, Bertie! What's with all this "nazi boy" stuff?

Do you feel that repeating the same lame insult for several years will
produce a result?

It has. You look like a total pratt!

Sorry. Bertie looks hot. Always has, always will.

Aww.

Blush.

See?

[...]

.

..au means australian! and that means fosters! well, what's the difference then? they
have their guiness and you have your fosters!