BoatBanter.com

-   -   A traitor in our midst. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16628-traitor-our-midst.html)

katysails August 1st 03 02:15 AM

A traitor in our midst.

I bet you poked your brother when you were both told be quiet.

Haggie wouldn't ever do that! My brother used to do that to me, though. Little brat....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

anonyme August 1st 03 04:45 AM

A traitor in our midst.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:05:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Like I said, don't mess with me!

yeh.

You said.

Do we have a netcop in our midst?

*gasp*

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html

Bertie the Bunyip August 1st 03 05:18 AM

A traitor in our midst.

anonyme wrote in
:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:05:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Like I said, don't mess with me!

yeh.

You said.

Do we have a netcop in our midst?

Nah, just a macho moron.

"He knows where I live" Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhw!

bertie

Steve Leyland August 1st 03 07:00 AM

A traitor in our midst.

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
: anonyme wrote in
: :
:
:: On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:05:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
:: posted in message from
:: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
::: The_navigator© wrote in
::: :
:::
:::: Like I said, don't mess with me!
:::
::: yeh.
:::
::: You said.
::

i bet yer scared ****less, bertie. LMAO.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#35

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism. - Sir Winston
Leonard Spencer Churchill

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the muppet now
and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts will reveal
the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is
finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until there is no longer any
first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; until the color of a man's
skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; until the basic
human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until
that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of
international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but
never attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a
Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't
a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a
Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to
speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of people
from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in deeds, not words,
and make the land green again. They shall be known as Warriors of the Rainbow,
protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Bertie the Bunyip August 1st 03 04:28 PM

A traitor in our midst.

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
: anonyme wrote in
: :
:
:: On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:05:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
:: posted in message from
:: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
::: The_navigator© wrote in
::: :
:::
:::: Like I said, don't mess with me!
:::
::: yeh.
:::
::: You said.
::
:: Do we have a netcop in our midst?
:
: Nah, just a macho moron.
:
: "He knows where I live" Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhw!
:
: bertie

i bet yer scared ****less, bertie. LMAO.

Oh yeah.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 1st 03 04:32 PM

A traitor in our midst.

The Cappys Master wrote in
:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:00:05 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

i bet yer scared ****less, bertie. LMAO.

Good God, now a tapeworm!

You realy should have done a bit of research before you invited me in, you
know.

I don't **** off whole continents by sitting on my laurels, after all.

bertie

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal August 1st 03 05:47 PM

A traitor in our midst.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
The Cappys Master wrote in
:

wrote:

i bet yer scared ****less, bertie. LMAO.

Good God, now a tapeworm!

You realy should have done a bit of research before you invited me in, you
know.

I don't **** off whole continents by sitting on my laurels, after all.

That's true.

Regards

Donal

katysails August 1st 03 10:51 PM

A traitor in our midst.

I don't **** off whole continents by sitting on my laurels, after all.

New Zealand is not a continent. It is islands....You'll have to work harder.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Sailor August 1st 03 10:59 PM

A traitor in our midst.

Peep!

Sorry I missed a good flogging but we have been quite busy. Been down to
Ensenada to work on the boat five times in the past two months. It's a five
hour drive one way and really eats up our energy. In between trips we've
been busy taking care of business. Mike's working and even though I'm not,
my days are full. I finally got my condo rented although it wasn't without
some delay because the unit next to mine broke a water pipe and the flood
did considerable damage to mine. Next Monday we make our last car trip down
to Mexico and sail our beautiful Arabella home. Then I get to start the
bright work on her. The rails are begging for attention but the short
amount of time we are able to be with her each trip just isn't long enough
to get it done. By October we will be living aboard and ready to head back
down to Mexico. Until that time Mike and I plan to take her out to the
Channel Islands as often as possible so we can practice anchoring and get
used to working together on her.

Blissfully Yours,
Lady B.

"katysails" wrote in message

It's a
pity that Seahag and Lady B weren't here at the same time.

Haggie checked in a couple f times this week but was dauted by all the

unfamiliar faces and decided to cool her jets until their
departure...she felt that she had inadequate amounts of time to join the

fray so therefore decided to withold her remarks. Barb
is off in etherreal bliss somewhere...haven't heard a peep out of her....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse