Donal

Default Weather reports...Phtttttttttttttttttttt!

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Odd! The person who posts the most pictures has the least credibility!

Why
is that?

I have plenty of credibility.

OK! Hands up anybody who thinks that Bobsprit has credibility?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

Jeff, would you like to see a pic of my new BBQ grill? and one of the
receipt, proving that I got it for free?

Thought not.

Why is Cat **** so obsessed with pics from me? Scary, eh?

Did *you* believe that I meant a wave actually ''crashed down on the bow''?

Scotty

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Why wouldn't I believe Scotty? or Donal?

Or anyone else, except those few that brag about their deceit?

Its not as though I'm buying a used boat from any of them ...

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:16:31 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

In other words, people here believe what Donal and I post. We don't

need to
'prove' stuff by posting pics..

Spot on.

CANDChelp

I have plenty of credibility.

OK! Hands up anybody who thinks that Bobsprit has credibility?

You're just gonna make my point for me! Here, let ME help. It takes character
to get these things going.
How many people here believe I've done the sailing I've claimed?

RB

Scott Vernon

an iron reciept?

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote ...
anyone can forge a receipt ...

Scott Vernon

Do you get the idea that when Cat **** is out motoring around, taking pics,
he just can't wait to get back to the NG and start trolling. I do.

How sad and pathetic is that, eh?

Scotty

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
I think you think you've done some of the sailing that you think you have.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
I have plenty of credibility.

OK! Hands up anybody who thinks that Bobsprit has credibility?

You're just gonna make my point for me! Here, let ME help. It takes

character
to get these things going.
How many people here believe I've done the sailing I've claimed?

RB

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
curses, foiled again.

Would you like to see a pic of my boat passing four J 30s, and two Swan
60's?

I've got a pic of Setanta passing Team GBR Challenge!

http://www.gbrchallenge.com/uploaded...ges/Img106.jpg

Regards

Donal

jlrogers

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
anyone can forge a receipt ...

Yeah, but the image would not appear in the picture.

jlrogers

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Did *you* believe that I meant a wave actually ''crashed down on the

bow''?

Scotty

I assumed not, since you made no mention of sinking.