John Cairns

Default Hey MC

You have my permission to delete "waiting at the dock" for one of these-

http://community.webshots.com/album/...75uiVlreOLbQ/3

John Cairns

The_navigator©

You want me to post a picture of '224'?

Cheers MC

John Cairns wrote:
You have my permission to delete "waiting at the dock" for one of these-

http://community.webshots.com/album/...75uiVlreOLbQ/3

John Cairns

John Cairns

Ha Ha. Even funnier, the deck gun can be rotated and the elevation raised
and lowered, the kids generally take aim at the powerboats that come around
to look at the sub, great fun!
John Cairns

John Cairns wrote:
You have my permission to delete "waiting at the dock" for one of these-

http://community.webshots.com/album/...75uiVlreOLbQ/3

John Cairns

John Cairns

Talisman2.
John Cairns
"The_navigator©" wrote in message
So which picture do you want and how about a caption?

Cheers MC

John Cairns wrote:

You have my permission to delete "waiting at the dock" for one of

these-

http://community.webshots.com/album/...75uiVlreOLbQ/3

John Cairns

John Cairns

Caption in the album is "Talisman under sail".