BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey MC (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16588-hey-mc.html)

John Cairns July 27th 03 10:42 PM

Hey MC

You have my permission to delete "waiting at the dock" for one of these-

http://community.webshots.com/album/...75uiVlreOLbQ/3

John Cairns

The_navigator© July 28th 03 01:48 AM

Hey MC

You want me to post a picture of '224'?

Cheers MC

John Cairns July 28th 03 02:02 AM

Hey MC

Ha Ha. Even funnier, the deck gun can be rotated and the elevation raised
and lowered, the kids generally take aim at the powerboats that come around
to look at the sub, great fun!
John Cairns

John Cairns July 28th 03 02:55 AM

Hey MC

Talisman2.
John Cairns
"The_navigator©" wrote in message
So which picture do you want and how about a caption?

Cheers MC

John Cairns July 28th 03 03:32 AM

Hey MC

Caption in the album is "Talisman under sail".