Oz1

Default Infestation of Bunyips

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

That's why I block cross posts only when there is three or more.

It got rid of 90% of the childish rabble who were trying to
disrupt this group and a bunch of others just by blocking
three or more x-posts

Most of it is the doings of Bertie the Bunghole and I've
dealt with him. Nothing gets through from him anymore.

You da man!

Bertie

Two simple rules. He he! I just love my OE6

S. Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I was going to block x-posts, but sometimes there's good stuff from
UK.sailing, or rec.boat.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Oh, I forgot, another thing it does is makes them, if they
wish to be disruptive here, limit there cross-posting to two
newsgroups. Once they start doing that all one needs to do
is create the final, perfect rule that squashes them once and
for all. It is quite funny actually that they are so impotent
as to be gone forever once only two rules are in place.

And they call themselves Pirates? Ha hah ha hah ha h ah a!
Putzes, more like.

What is the second rule? If I tell you here they will know how
to get around it so if you want the second rule just e-mail
me.

It is so nice to have the group back to normal.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

I got rid of all those idiots in one swell foop!

I created a rule that deletes all posts that are
posted to more than two newsgroups.

It's soooo simple.

Simon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Not at all.

Just don't feed the troll. :-)

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On 26 Jul 2003 02:21:01 GMT, (SkitchNYC)
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

What the hell is a Bertie Bunyip and how do we get rid of
it.?

And who told JL the grasso was greener over here? Now it is
all

parched
and
straw.

Is this club restricted?

Jerry

Jonathan Ganz

Done did stop dude.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So then STOP already, Jon!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
The only known way to get rid of a troll is to not feed
it. Anything else, just makes it worse.

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
What the hell is a Bertie Bunyip and how do we get rid of it.?

And who told JL the grasso was greener over here? Now it is all

parched
and
straw.

Capt. Mooron

How LAME is that????

Bwahahahahahahaaaa

Heh PJ... are you the resident "wit" on your group???... or is is common to
bring a rubber chicken to a gun fight over there?

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| Ain't that always the way?
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| mhm34x8
| nasty, brutish and of average height

Warrior Princess

Default What EXACTLY is a "flonk"? [ Infestation of Bunyips]

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
It's invert grown prime sensi.... no chem additives. Grammy's a pro.

LOL! I can feel a trip coming on...

Bertie the Bunyip

Cappys master Cappy kneels for Ozzies wrote in
:

Cappy's a beaten little girl!

Well, they haven't said so yet, of course.

They'll feel better when they do.

Bertie

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 02:24:38 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Prety sure it was your buds, actually. I'll gladly push off when they
admit they're beaten little girls.

they have to mean it of course.

Bertie

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Peter J Ross

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Thu, 31 Jul
2003 04:23:56 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I didn't even feel it...

I know.

Mooron is dead from the waist down, you see.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Thu, 31 Jul 2003
04:44:15 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Thu, 31 Jul
2003 04:23:56 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I didn't even feel it...

I know.

Mooron is dead from the waist down, you see.

and the neck up..

Bertei

And the parts in between aren't looking too healthy!

Even his shoes are a bit ragged looking now that you mention it.

Bertie
Peter J Ross

05:06:06 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
alt.usenet.kooks has never been the same since Thu, 31 Jul 2003
04:44:15 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Thu, 31 Jul
2003 04:23:56 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I didn't even feel it...

I know.

Mooron is dead from the waist down, you see.

and the neck up..

Bertei

And the parts in between aren't looking too healthy!

Even his shoes are a bit ragged looking now that you mention it.

And his hat is a disgrace!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8