CANDChelp

Default Have a nice weekend!

Play nice!

We're headed for NY Harbor, Jersey City, Sandy Hook and a lot of swimming.

FYI: Moments after the pic was taken of the surfer and dolphin, the angry
mammal flipped the surfer off his board and bit his hand off. The photographer
was also attacked and later died from blood loss. Flipper flipped out.

Capt RB
SkitchNYC

Play nice!

We're headed for NY Harbor, Jersey City, Sandy Hook and a lot of swimming.

Look for Horseshoe Cove on inside of Sandy Hook to anchor. Bring a windsurfer
if you have one.
SkitchNYC

Skitch, I'm heading for Tices Shoal late tonight or early tomorrow. Any
chance you are too?
Scout

Nocando. This weekend is already dedicated to brightwork work. Lots of wood
on my boat and it is fading fast. Have fun, should be a good weekend.
CANDChelp

We're headed for NY Harbor, Jersey City, Sandy Hook and a lot of swimming.

Bull****! The Staten Island Ferry doesn't go to all of those places.

Sorry, Billy. I already posted pics. Where are yours? DId you sail at all, or
just stay quiet for a few days?

Bwahahahaha

RB