Simple Simon

Default People who add absolutley nothing to the group.

Katysails

Donal

NH_/)_

Ralph Nesbitt

Bertie the Bunyip

JL Grasso

Justacowboy

Lady Pilot

stephen,yachinguniverse

felton

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Katysails

Donal

You used to be good at these trolls, Neal.......

What happened?

Regards

Donal

CANDChelp

I don't agree about Donal, Neal. His recent story about the amazing delayed
action/reaction Beneteau rudder was quite an amazing tale.
**** at least!

RB
CANDChelp

What happened?

CHOMP!

RB

CANDChelp

Donal used to be a worthwhile subscriber until he became
another of the commie pinko Saddam supporters.

Donal does not support Saddam in any way. You obviously have the limited
mentality of the Hollywood Blacklisters.
Donal simply abhores and obvious liar and threat to the world in our current
president.
Bush is a danger to world peace. His battle against terrorism is ill-planned
and will only make things worse. Thus far he's only added to the death toll.
And with AMERICAN lives! Not acceptable.

RB

SkitchNYC

So, you are willing to accept 3000 Americans butchered up
ala the WTC/Pentagon attack every year, two years, three years?
Which please?

If it will put a democrat in the White House, then he and his ilk must answer
"yes".

NH_/\)_

This is expected from someone who is
suffering from delusions of grander... if you were to ever say anything
intelligent
LOL , or is it that your sooooooo cool with the Tonka toy sailboat you
have.

NH_/)_

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Katysails

Donal

NH_/)_

Ralph Nesbitt

Bertie the Bunyip

JL Grasso

Justacowboy

Lady Pilot

stephen,yachinguniverse

felton

New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
New Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 18th 03 09:39 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM