Capt.American

Default People who add absolutley nothing to the group.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
So, you are willing to accept 3000 Americans butchered up
ala the WTC/Pentagon attack every year, two years, three years?
Which please?

Sure he is Capt. He wishes Gore was prez, and is campaining for
Hillery.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
Donal used to be a worthwhile subscriber until he became
another of the commie pinko Saddam supporters.

Donal does not support Saddam in any way. You obviously have the limited
mentality of the Hollywood Blacklisters.
Donal simply abhores and obvious liar and threat to the world in our current
president.

Yeah he hates to see Saddam, ossama, and the likes threatened. What
do you suggest blubberboy? We all sit around in a pile of WTC ashes
and sing coumbya while other plan the next attack? You and Donel stand
for nothing, and fall for everything.

Bush is a danger to world peace.

YOU AND Donel are more of a threat to world peace that Mr.Bush.

His battle against terrorism is ill-planned

Seems to be working numbnutts! How many times have we been attacked ?
How many have tried and where caught? Do ya know?

and will only make things worse.

You would rather sit around with your thumb up your arse!

Thus far he's only added to the death toll.

And with AMERICAN lives! Not acceptable.

Only to a creatin, self centered pussy like you is it un-acceptable.

Brave men are willing to fight and die for America. No one was drafted
bolb****. Your Just a chicken **** coward that can not understand that
some things are worth dying for.

RB

Capt. American
felton

Hey...I finally made it to a list

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:35:36 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Katysails

Donal

NH_/)_

Ralph Nesbitt

Bertie the Bunyip

JL Grasso

Justacowboy

Lady Pilot

stephen,yachinguniverse

felton

Simple Simon

"Oz1" wrote in message ...

Cappy TEN times that many are killed each year by your own guns on
your own soil and no-one gives a rats arse!

That's one of the lamest trolls you ever posted.

Simple Simon

Default ... add absolutley nothing to the group.

Anti-Semite Vito. Shut-up you Spic!

"Vito" wrote in message ...
Simple Simon wrote:

So, you are willing to accept 3000 Americans butchered up
ala the WTC/Pentagon attack every year, two years, three years?

No, but that doesn't mean one agree with The Shrub's solution.

Fact is the decision to attack Saddam's government had nothing what so
ever to do with U.S. security; it was all about *Israeli* security.
There is no evidence Saddam planned or sponsored any attack on the US,
but there is ample proof he sponsored suicide attacks on Israel, both by
providing "vests" and pensions to bombers' dependents. Whether we should
fight Israel's battles for them is, of course, debatable; especially
when the 9/11 attacks were the result of that policy. But don't expect
any changes so long as we have the best policy-makers money can buy (c:
Worry about sailing instead.

Regards
Howard

Simple Simon

Writes the Spic Anti-semite.

"Vito" wrote in message ...

And so will I if my retirement investments take another 40% nosedive
like they did when The Shrub reinitiated Reagan's disasterous economic
policies. There's only one thing worse than a tax and spend Democrat: a
Republican who borrows to spend even more!

Regards
Howard

Jeff Morris

The only real compelling argument I've heard for the War is the (admittedly remote)
possibility that a stable Arab democracy could serve as an example that would defuse the
tension in the Middle East.

There. My political post for the year.

"Vito" wrote in message ...
Simple Simon wrote:

So, you are willing to accept 3000 Americans butchered up
ala the WTC/Pentagon attack every year, two years, three years?

No, but that doesn't mean one agree with The Shrub's solution.

Fact is the decision to attack Saddam's government had nothing what so
ever to do with U.S. security; it was all about *Israeli* security.
There is no evidence Saddam planned or sponsored any attack on the US,
but there is ample proof he sponsored suicide attacks on Israel, both by
providing "vests" and pensions to bombers' dependents. Whether we should
fight Israel's battles for them is, of course, debatable; especially
when the 9/11 attacks were the result of that policy. But don't expect
any changes so long as we have the best policy-makers money can buy (c:
Worry about sailing instead.

Regards
Howard

Vito

"Capt.American" wrote:

Sure he is Capt. He wishes Gore was prez, and is campaining for
Hillery.

And so will I if my retirement investments take another 40% nosedive
like they did when The Shrub reinitiated Reagan's disasterous economic
policies. There's only one thing worse than a tax and spend Democrat: a
Republican who borrows to spend even more!

Regards
Howard

New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
New Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 18th 03 09:39 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM