BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good news for America (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16505-good-news-america.html)

Capt.American July 24th 03 12:40 AM

Good news for America

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Horvath" wrote in message
There were other sources.

Yeah, the French!!! The UK has admitted that it got its info from the
French.

The French will be very grateful for your support - after all nobody else
believes them!

And why should they? The french are down to having to be rude to
fellow frenchmen since all the American tourist have left. They are
gutless cowards, liars, and they do not take baths.

Infact they are to stupid to post on ASA.

Have you ever seen a frenchman post on ASA?

I dont think so. Most likey to stuck up!

The French are backwoods assholes, and third world losers!

Peppie la phews one and all.

And Donal,you are a ignorant left wing slut.

Regards,

Capt. American

Regards

Donal

katysails July 24th 03 01:34 AM

Good news for America

And this just in....weather tonight will be...dark.

Not if you live in Sweden....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp July 24th 03 12:21 PM

Good news for America

And this just in....weather tonight will be...dark.

Not if you live in Sweden....

Anyone here living in Sweden?
Case closed.

RB

Donal July 24th 03 04:13 PM

Good news for America

"Capt.American" wrote in message
m...
"Donal" wrote in message

"Horvath" wrote in message
There were other sources.

Yeah, the French!!! The UK has admitted that it got its info from the
French.

The French will be very grateful for your support - after all nobody

else
believes them!

And why should they? The french are down to having to be rude to
fellow frenchmen since all the American tourist have left. They are
gutless cowards, liars, and they do not take baths.

So do you agree or disagree with Horvath????

Infact they are to stupid to post on ASA.

Just as you are probably too stupid to post on fr.rec.bateaux !

Have you ever seen a frenchman post on ASA?

I dont think so. Most likey to stuck up!

Most likely they don't speak English. The English never completely
conquered them, so they have their own language.

The French are backwoods assholes, and third world losers!

Peppie la phews one and all.

And Donal,you are a ignorant left wing slut.

Awwww shucks! I love it when you talk dirty.

Keep your neck covered. The redness may well go away with time.

Regards

Donal

katysails July 24th 03 11:47 PM

Good news for America

Anyone here living in Sweden?

Half my brain...Perre lives in Sweden....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse